• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Washington Redskins are reviewing name of team.

Dutch Lane said:

Very well played. Lol. Now I hear that it’s going to be “warriors” and they are keeping the logo on helmet. I have always liked the the logo, with the Blackfoot confection but the warriors? Why name yourself after a f###[#] nba team. Weak but typical. The red tails made too much sense. f###[#] Synder what a weasel really do not like him at all.

Snyder’s is dropping the new name Monday morning. The experts predict in the following order
1. Warriors
2. Red wolves
3 Redtails
Go red tails :thumb:

Over and done with and time to kill this nonsensical thread. Too political and has no business in the FCS forum.

https://www.ajc.com/news/reports-washington-shed-redskins-name-monday/TObYVyYfUIh58Sa758iJuN/

...washington football club fan all my life...
...fine with the red wolves..should be good for future fans..
...the time for change is now..change it sooner than later..redskins no more...

... :cya: ...

zengriz said:
...washington football club fan all my life...
...fine with the red wolves..should be good for future fans..
...the time for change is now..change it sooner than later..redskins no more...

... :cya: ...

+1 :thumb:

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Over and done with and time to kill this nonsensical thread. Too political and has no business in the FCS forum.

https://www.ajc.com/news/reports-washington-shed-redskins-name-monday/TObYVyYfUIh58Sa758iJuN/

Dude, you started a thread on this “FCS football forum” about a Supreme Court decision allowing $150 tax credit for sending your kid to Christian school and our faithful moderators still have it up on the board. Lol Do you have blackouts after you post? Asking for your concerned fellow egrizers.

Dutch Lane said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Dude, you started a thread on this “FCS football forum” about a Supreme Court decision allowing $150 tax credit for sending your kid to Christian school and our faithful moderators still have it up on the board. Lol Do you have blackouts after you post? Asking for your concerned fellow egrizers.

That was an informative bit of news. This decision has been decided, unless you choose to mistakenly think Snyder gives a damn what he decides to call his team.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Dutch Lane said:

That was an informative bit of news. This decision has been decided, unless you choose to mistakenly think Snyder gives a damn what he decides to call his team.
Snyder is a putz and of course only cares about $$$. This thread was started by a redskins fan to discuss new name and not the politics behind it, we can do that on the Taboo thread.lol. Red tails seem to be egriz fan favorite, but the ESPN pundits are saying it’s going to be warriors, which is silly because the nba’s golden state already has that name. Maybe the Washington Football Wizards would have been better, like the New York Football Giants. Lol

Dutch Lane said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Snyder is a putz and of course only cares about $$$. This thread was started by a redskins fan to discuss new name and not the politics behind it, we can do that on the Taboo thread.lol. Red tails seem to be egriz fan favorite, but the ESPN pundits are saying it’s going to be warriors, which is silly because the nba’s golden state already has that name. Maybe the Washington Football Wizards would have been better, like the New York Football Giants. Lol

Red Tails! Whatever they end up it is just another team to cheer for in the NFC East when they play the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. :)

UncleRico said:
Dutch Lane said:

Red Tails! Whatever they end up it is just another team to cheer for in the NFC East when they play the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. :)

I'm certain Snyder is continually checking his phone to see what you think they ought to be called.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
UncleRico said:

I'm certain Snyder is continually checking his phone to see what you think they ought to be called.
Oh I'm sure he is haha

Dutch Lane said:
Brother Bear said:
Yessssssss! Thanks Argh! for the laughs as usual :thumb:

Washington Alternating Currents Football Club, does have an awkward ring to it. Lol :thumb:

Odds in Vegas have Redtails 3/1 plus "Other names with short odds include Capitols (9/1) and Americans, Memorials, and Monuments (10/1). One online book is also looking to capitalize on some easy money by offering Snowflakes and Trumps, each at 500/1. "

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

seriously who should give a "RIP" when sports are becoming so politically correct..when the majority starts to bend to
the minority...will sports ever be the same?..will it survive?.....next the sport (football) will be deemed to violent to be played....
.I'm afraid we might be on the point of no return..anyway wasn't it invented by white men shouldn't that be racists..
blacks have benefitted like no other..which is a good thing! ...but it will never stop everybody will be offended at something..
.sports used to be a place where we could put aside politics and have fun...no more!
it's a sad day!....somebody will find something offensive with the new name!

grizghost said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

seriously who should give a "RIP" when sports are becoming so politically correct..when the majority starts to bend to
the minority...will sports ever be the same?..will it survive?.....next the sport (football) will be deemed to violent to be played....
.I'm afraid we might be on the point of no return..anyway wasn't it invented by white men shouldn't that be racists..
blacks have benefitted like no other..which is a good thing! ...but it will never stop everybody will be offended at something..
.sports used to be a place where we could put aside politics and have fun...no more!

Well, you know who started this stupid fucking thread. Enough said...except I'd go for something like Washington D.C. Lying Bastards...or Bitches for the P.C. bunch.

grizghost said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Actually, ghost the move to change the name is driven by economics or pure capitalistic principles. FedEx and other corporate sponsors decide that it wasn’t in there best economic interests anymore to be associated with the Redskins. FedEx paid something like $225,000,000 for the naming rights to their stadium. In order to not lose that money Synder caved and agreed to the name and logo change. I think it’s has been called the invisible hand of capitalism. Lol. Dude it’s the American way, money always dictates change. I thought you were an anti-Marxist? I would think that you would embrace market forces and free enterprise, no?

Dutch Lane said:
grizghost said:

Actually, ghost the move to change the name is driven by economics or pure capitalistic principles. FedEx and other corporate sponsors decide that it wasn’t in there best economic interests anymore to be associated with the Redskins. FedEx paid something like $225,000,000 for the naming rights to their stadium. In order to not lose that money Synder caved and agreed to the name and logo change. I think it’s has been called the invisible hand of capitalism. Lol. Dude it’s the American way, money always dictates change. I thought you were an anti-Marxist? I would think that you would embrace market forces and free enterprise, no?

dutch..come on its not just the changing of the name it's culture itself where the majority bends to the minority...wither
out of some kind of white guilt or out of hatred of the founding...but you know that...yeah sure they can capitalize on
the changing of the name but in the scheme of things it will have a greater impact than the money....the writing
is on the wall!....reparations next because the previous name has made the franchise money so any money that would
have been made with the new name will be paid out to the social justice clowns...welcome to the rabbit hole!

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
grizghost said:

Well, you know who started this stupid f###[#] thread. Enough said...except I'd go for something like Washington D.C. Lying Bastards...or Bitches for the P.C. bunch.

True I started the stupid fucking thread. What’s seems to be the problem? I asked for Washington fans to weigh in on a new name. You and ghost seem to be the ones who start whining about all the pc shit. Fuck that noise, go whine over on the Taboo thread about how put upon by social change all you snowflakes are. Smh. I hope that wasn’t to harsh for you, cupcake. Maybe somebody needs a timeout.

Back