• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Voice of the Cats Sexually Harassed Just, MSU Investigation Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read all I can on the matter and all of the comments on here.

My personal opinion is Amy Just is lying like a lot of women do now. She flirted with Sanderson in the beginning knowing he was married and when she didn't get the D she turned on him.

The text messages Sanderson sent were not that bad and if thats all it takes now there is no hope for future generations.

BlackChickenHobo said:

My personal opinion is Amy Just is lying like a lot of women do now. She flirted with Sanderson in the beginning knowing he was married and when she didn't get the D she turned on him.

The text messages Sanderson sent were not that bad and if thats all it takes now there is no hope for future generations.

Welp, time to lock this up.

CDAGRIZ said:
BlackChickenHobo said:

there is little help for this generation. Women wear few clothes today, I would think to attract men. Yet when they are successful, sexual harassment charges are filed.

Welp, time to lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back