• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Unofficial Griz vs Sioux Game Day Thread

IdahoGrizFan said:
So we can’t seem to be able to kick our way out of a wet paper bag, but we’re not willing to change anything to see if it helps? Why not put in the other quarterback?

They have 2 weeks to make changes.

Montana37 said:
We’ve resorted to our whole season being about beating the cats. Three straight years of no playoffs. At Montana that is ridiculous. Sad times to be a Griz football fan. Will it ever get better? Will we ever be a contender? I think yes every year but then the last three years have happened and I honestly don’t know anymore.

This team isn't beating the cats regardless of where they play Anderson

Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
So we can’t seem to be able to kick our way out of a wet paper bag, but we’re not willing to change anything to see if it helps? Why not put in the other quarterback?

Seriously, the game is over anyway. Wouldn’t hurt.

Nope. Gotta play it safe down 34.

Ursus1 said:
Montana37 said:
We’ve resorted to our whole season being about beating the cats. Three straight years of no playoffs. At Montana that is ridiculous. Sad times to be a Griz football fan. Will it ever get better? Will we ever be a contender? I think yes every year but then the last three years have happened and I honestly don’t know anymore.

This team isn't beating the cats regardless of where they play Anderson
Yeah I agree

Eric_Shun said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Not true. More want this year. Ask any player on the team and any coach who was here last year.

I don’t need to ask them. I can watch them.

No, you need to ask them. You never played the game. You don't understand it. You rarely attend games. You are just a complainer.

You're "never played the game" gets old. You're a douche! Lots of us played - we just don't brag like you

And we have eyes. And brains. Well, some of us....

Anyone care to predict the final score. I'm guessing we will not score so: 52 - zip does not seem out of the question.

The worst thing about this game is listening to losers who played for the Griz but somehow think they are "visionaries" about the game.

Some people who could have played went to school for the education.

Player Rep - you're a dumb ass...screw you....nothing remarkable about your life

And the Griz have a game like this going into the bye. Team is gonna get even worse hanging there heads after this. Gonna feel like 3 straight losses instead of 2

IdahoGrizFan said:

Simple. It allows Hauck to run Humphrey off as well. Never play him and it sends the appropriate message. Definition of insanity

Eric_Shun said:
The worst thing about this game is listening to losers who played for the Griz but somehow think they are "visionaries" about the game.

Some people who could have played went to school for the education.

Player Rep - you're a dumb ass...screw you....nothing remarkable about your life

Huh. What's your problem? What's are your credentials, other than being a dick?

Back