• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM @ NDSU Score prediction

BisonBacker said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
NDSU has won an FCS-record 27th straight game... :shock:

NDSU has beaten an FBS school in each of the past 5 seasons... :shock:

I have confidence in our defense. :thumb:

The main deciding factor in the game will be how well or how poor the UM offense plays. Jordan Johnson is a smart QB. He's had a lot of snaps. NDSU is not going to confuse him, as they've even mentioned. And just like their coach said, UM goes as Jordan Johnson goes. When Johnson is clicking, completing his throws, UM is tough to stop. (When he isn't, they are easy to stop.) The Griz OL will need to control the line of scrimmage. They played a lot better against South Dakota then they did against Wyoming, so I'm crossing my fingers they bring their big boy pants to Fargo. I was very happy with their South Dakota performance however, so that is promising. :thumb:

I watched the game you guys played with USD. I came away from that with a few questions regarding has USD picked up it's game that much or are the Griz over rated. By the way I've got you guys in my top 10 in the AGS Poll. I honestly don't know the answer to the question about USD or you guys and the ranking but I'm leaning towards USD being better this year. Joe Glenn is a heck of a coach not that I have to tell you guys that. Anyway looking forward to the weekend and meeting a bunch of you guys and hopefully a injury free game as well as a Bison "W". Safe travels to all who are going to make it.

Apparently you missed last year's game against USD when we pulled it out of our ass in the last 5 minutes? This year's game was LIGHT YEARS better than last year's....either we got better, USD got worse, or a little of both, but this game was never really in doubt.

To AZ Griz Fan,
I will take you up on that bet. 34-14. We'll figure it out after the game is over.
I will respond to you after Saturday.
Bis Bison Fan. a cold 12pk of one of your Montana Good Micro brews would be fine.

Tell your other fans enough on the stadium deal.
Remember its the players that have to deal with the crowd noise not us.
Line them up and see what plays out.

Thanks, AZ Griz Fan. And I am good for it.

Paytonlives said:
This game is VERY hard to call.

The Bison are not as good as last year, and thus far the Griz are not either.

If JJ gets out of his funk, the Griz have a real good chance to win.

JJ Does

Griz 28
Bizon 24

Speaking of funk, just wonder about JJ and concussion and his full cognition. I got a concussion a couple of years ago....the effects lingered quite a while.....

BisBison1 said:
To AZ Griz Fan,
I will take you up on that bet. 34-14. We'll figure it out after the game is over.
I will respond to you after Saturday.
Bis Bison Fan. a cold 12pk of one of your Montana Good Micro brews would be fine.

Tell your other fans enough on the stadium deal.
Remember its the players that have to deal with the crowd noise not us.
Line them up and see what plays out.

Thanks, AZ Griz Fan. And I am good for it.

Deal 12 pack to the winner...spotting me 20. I'll take a 12 of the Granite City Bennie. I'll PM my address after the game.

Defences on both teams dominate for the first three quarters. NDSU's running game starts to tear up our tired D. But in the final seconds of the game JJ breaks from the pocket and tosses a bomb to #7 for the win.
Griz 33 Green Bay Fudge Packers 31

If its 10 to 7 all day I think we just barely scrape by. Their ability to control the clock will really push our offence to score quick.

Darksim said:
Defences on both teams dominate for the first three quarters. NDSU's running game starts to tear up our tired D. But in the final seconds of the game JJ breaks from the pocket and tosses a bomb to #7 for the win.

If its 10 to 7 all day I think we just barely scrape by. Their ability to control the clock will really push our offence to score quick.
:lol:

Defenses dominate but the final score is 33-31?

DOES

NOT

COMPUTE

AZGrizFan said:
Darksim said:

:lol:

Defenses dominate but the final score is 33-31?

DOES

NOT

COMPUTE
I stand by this statement.

BisBison1 said:
Keep thinking we aren't as good as last year. That's perfect. ISU did not have the resolve to play 4 qtrs. with us, are you?
We are deep in talent, younger no doubt, but in all 3 facets of the game we have the advantage with a super punter and kicker. No hesitations. This team has more weapons on offensive then last year. Defense is improving each game.
Is your team ready to play perfect football in the toughest stadium in the nation in FCS? I think not? (trickery will be needed for sure)

Bison 34 - Griz 14.
But good luck the rest of the season after our game, as we hate MSU & EWash. We will be pulling for you if you beat us in our house. THAT would be an accomplishment no doubt.

Can't wait for next Saturday.
Bis Bison Fan.

One thing i can say about Griz teams is that they might not always win but they play hard for four quarters and are almost always in every game. In the past 20 years i an only think of a couple of fcs games that the Griz lost by more than a few touchdowns. However being on the road against a great team when our offensive line is missing so many starters will be too much and put too put pressure on our d.
Bison-30
Griz-17

The site admin might want to update the Home page and get rid of the know your enemy showing the USD Coyotes on it. Unless you plan on forfeiting and going to Verm for a pickup game with them ;)

BisonBacker said:
The site admin might want to update the Home page and get rid of the know your enemy showing the USD Coyotes on it. Unless you plan on forfeiting and going to Verm for a pickup game with them ;)

:roll: It's only Tuesday and the next one hasn't been put up yet...

I'm as huge of a Griz fan as the next, a Montana and Missoula native. In my heart I am wishing the Griz pull off an amazing upset this Saturday against the Bison, but based on the fact we couldn't even finish a game at Wyoming with a W, and the Bison beat Iowa State at home, a team that just barely lost to 20th ranked Kansas State, I don't see us walking out of the dome with a W. If we at least make a game out of it (stay within 10 points), I would be pleased with our performance. Go GRIZ!!!

I know you guys had to replace all your O lineman, but am wondering has the same group started the first three games? Who is starting? Assuming Logan Hines at Center, Jordan Hines at Left Guard, Ben Weyer at Right Guard, then ? Larowe at LT and Kelly at RT?

Griz fans you don't know whats in store for you with the Bison. There is a reason they have won 27 straight. They will wear down the Griz over the course of four quarters with their superior physicality. The game may be tied at half but it won't stay that way for long. John Crockett will have 250 yards rushing and score four touchdowns. NDSU 55 - Griz 13.

MNGriz04 said:
Griz fans you don't know whats in store for you with the Bison. There is a reason they have won 27 straight. They will wear down the Griz over the course of four quarters with their superior physicality. The game may be tied at half but it won't stay that way for long. John Crockett will have 250 yards rushing and score four touchdowns. NDSU 55 - Griz 13.
:lol: :lol:

Holy fuck dude. I will bet you a million dollars Griz don't a) give up 55 OR b) lose by 42.

You're a retard.

24-17 NDSU. Griz score a late TD to make it look reasonable, but NDSU will have this game in hand throughout the entire game.

MNGriz04 said:

Right! Not gonna happen.

AZGrizFan said:
MNGriz04 said:
:lol: :lol:

Holy f*** dude. I will bet you a million dollars Griz don't a) give up 55 OR b) lose by 42.

You're a retard.

As an avid Griz fan, I am trying to do a service for fellow Griz fans. I'm trying to let you down softly so you don't ruin your Saturday afternoon. In fact, I suggest you go take a hike into the Swans, the Garnets, or the Bitterroots on Saturday.

Wagenmann will not be a factor and JJ will be knocked out of the game early in the second half. Bison will ratchet up their ground and pound and Crockett will score on a couple of long runs (60+ yards). The Griz will turn the ball over four times and the Bison defense will return one interception for a touchdown. Griz will give up 55 points and will lose by 42.

Back