• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM hosts Idaho (Saturday Jan. 28th)

mtgrizfankb said:
Sanders travels about 75% of the time he has the ball and flops the other 25%.

Speaking of flops, have all of you seen what might be the greatest flop of all time?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2689543-oregons-dillon-brooks-submits-entry-for-worst-flop-ever

grizonbob said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Speaking of flops, have all of you seen what might be the greatest flop of all time?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2689543-oregons-dillon-brooks-submits-entry-for-worst-flop-ever

Haha saw that sh*t, what a joke that was. Sanders probably could compete with some of those. Ps- I hate the dunking techs. It was the right call but the rule is so so lame!

grizonbob said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Not to be a buzzkill, but I remember a kicker flopping for a penalty not long ago. Wasn't that bad but close.

Griz.....are not that good. Kind of reminds of the football team. Decent effort, few good parts. Otherwise just average.

there have been a lot of defensive lapses in this game, but that was a great defensive play by Oguine....

There is a lot of talent on the UM team but they don't seem to have a plan, not consistent, and, watching this game, which would have a huge and boisterous crowd playing a rival, and trailing, I have to wonder why depend upon the 3 pt shot when there are no real shooters anymore. The game plan is not good. The team has talent. I really do look at the coaching on defense and the home crowd to excite the players. Tonight, it is Oguine, a guy I watched for three years here, and he is keeping them in.

GrizLA said:
There is a lot of talent on the UM team but they don't seem to have a plan, not consistent, and, watching this game, which would have a huge and boisterous crowd playing a rival, and trailing, I have to wonder why depend upon the 3 pt shot when there are no real shooters anymore. The game plan is not good. The team has talent. I really do look at the coaching on defense and the home crowd to excite the players. Tonight, it is Oguine, a guy I watched for three years here, and he is keeping them in.

They do seem to have a lot of one-on-one play, and not look so much for the open man

grizonbob said:
GrizLA said:

They do seem to have a lot of one-on-one play, and not look so much for the open man
More like Street Ball than college ball. A lot of out of control play. Like I said, no visible game plan, unless, that IS the plan. But, it is not a formula for success....

Latest posts

Back