• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM has top players transferring in, Cats have top players transferring out

Don't need anything from the likes of you your validation or sympathies far from it, maybe you should save your sympathies for some of the griz fans who don't know how to spell the nickname of the bobcats, Vandals bison, or even the school mascot at the U of Montana. ..
Admit it or not, you are seeking validation or you wouldn’t be over here.

Admit it or not, you are seeking validation or you wouldn’t be over here.
That's your opinion, beleive what you want..I call bs.when I see it and it's obvious to everyone there is plenty of it over here.

Between the numerous threads that are started daily on the bubs or Kittens, or 'scats or bubcats whatever hell the nickname their called on that day all being started by supposed griz fans.Their all ridiculous, pathetic and juvenile. imho.

Plus the constant infighting and brutal savagery between these same griz fans all on each other.

Shit half of the griz posters on this board cant stand each other..it's never boring

save your sympathies for some of the griz fans who don't know how to spell

That's your opinion, beleive what you want..I call bs.when I see it and it's obvious to everyone there is plenty of it over here.

Between the numerous threads that are started daily on the bubs or Kittens, or 'scats or bubcats whatever hell the nickname their called on that day all being started by supposed griz fans.Their all ridiculous, pathetic and juvenile. imho.

Plus the constant infighting and brutal savagery between these same griz fans all on each other.

Shit half of the griz posters on this board cant stand each other..it's never boring

Yet, as awful as you say it is, here you are neck deep in the sh it with the rest of us. Pretty sad. We’re at least 50/50 on our good/bad. You’re here just for the bad. That 100% says what kind of person you are compared to the half way decent people we are.

Perfect example of the bs that people try and pull over here, yeah I made some spelling errors, and some just can't wait to pounce...

I'm not even going to say his name. Because he's a p.o.s., but the p.o.s wants to critize my spelling on post #227, but the p.o.s. can't even spell grizzlies correctly in his handle name and it's the team he supposedly cheers for.....

Yeah, I know some are going to try and defend it by saying it's supposed to be funny,, nah it's just stupid.

I know my handle name is missing one letter, difference is my handle name isn't my teams mascot name..

He's is the last "person" and I use that word loosely, that should ever critique anyone's grammar.

Perfect example of the bs that people try and pull over here, yeah I made some spelling errors, and some just can't wait to pounce...

I'm not even going to say his name. Because he's a p.o.s., but the p.o.s wants to critize my spelling on post #227, but the p.o.s. can't even spell grizzlies correctly in his handle name and it's the team he supposedly cheers for.....

Yeah, I know some are going to try and defend it by saying it's supposed to be funny,, nah it's just stupid.

I know my handle name is missing one letter, difference is my handle name isn't my teams mascot name..

He's is the last "person" and I use that word loosely, that should ever critique anyone's grammar.
You wasted a whole lot of words for such a lame argument.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

There is not one Cat thread on the first page, other than the cat prediction thread, where there has been one for each team in the conference. You are dumb.

So you went over to "lil bros message board to see what they were commenting on, then came back here to Egriz and cry how they were being meanies to coach bobby,

I have no desire to look at their message board

You don't get a feeling that people over here don't hate the cats, than you definitely have your head buried somewhere.

There have been too many posters past and currant, that have repeatedly said f.t.c. or something similar, even in their signiture line what do you think that implies?

You can't be that ignorant, or can you?
Why tf are you even posting in this forum? It's obvious you're a PUDs fan, you have nothing to contribute positively, or even constructive criticism for the Grizzlies or UM. Even your negative comments lack creativity and are pedestrian at best. You should really find a hobby to fill your time with other than trolling another teams fan board. It's not mentally healthy.

A fair question, as I don't have either disease. But, let's make it a palpable choice.
Given the choice of wearing either of two sandwich board signs, one stating...

A) "I am bobcat fan"
or.
B) "I have Herpes"

...which one would you prefer to wear for eight hours at the busiest intersections in Billings, Great Falls, Kalispell, Helena, and Butte? I leave off the list Missoula and Bozeman for safety concerns.💥
If I choose B, can I at least put in "But at least I'm not a boobcat fan" as a post-script?"

Back