• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM has top players transferring in, Cats have top players transferring out

I slammed the door on Colter when he originally refused to cover the DUIs and the coverup. He could have done a 180° and did a mea culpa but I would never have known it. I don't watch him on SWX or read his website. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Unless it’s someone with Alzheimer’s. Then every time is a first impression😁.

It doesn’t surprise me you don’t understand the emotional difference between ftc and I hate bobby. You seem to not understand much of anything except hating Griz fans. It’s cool to know we take up so much of your thoughts though.
Yeah, cause there is so much love for the 'cats when griz fans start yammering ftc,no hatred at all ...right?

Get back to us when the GRIZ yell that during a game with *Mercyhurst.

*The GRIZ will never play Mercyhurst, because only lil brothers do that.
The griz 2023 non conference schedule was a real killer right?..

1- Non- scholarship butler bulldogs that went 7-4 in their league last year.
2- utah tech trailblazers a team that went 2-9.last year.
3- ferris state bulldogs is a D-2 team, and don't say they would have been a playoff team in fcs, that's pure speculation.. D-2.

Mercyhurst is an fcs team playing their first full year in 2024...only reason they are playing the bobcats was because Stephan f.Austin backed out of their scheduled game with the 'cats...

Cant wait to see how you try and Spin that?

3- ferris state bulldogs is a D-2 team, and don't say they would have been a playoff team in fcs, that's pure speculation.. D-2.

Mercyhurst is an fcs team playing their first full year in 2024...only reason they are playing the bobcats was because Stephan f.Austin backed out of their scheduled game with the 'cats...

Yes, noncon schedule was weak last year. It's been discussed multiple times on this board. By the end of the year, the GRIZ had the top SOS in the fcs. No spin there. Just cold, hard facts.

Yes SFA backed out of your game for a good reason: They're moving to a real level of football. Now, that's a lot different than the bubs pulling out of a game against ndsu at the last moment because they were afraid to play them.

Yes, Butler went 7-4. That's pretty good. I assume you don't know that Butler beat Stetson last season, whom the Cats played. Stetson was last and 1-7 in Butler's conference last season.

Ferris lost to Grand Valley St twice and the Griz. GVS lost only 2 games, to the 2 teams that played in the D-II national championship. By 3 and 1 points. Ferris had won the D-II championship the two priors. Don't say Ferris wouldn't have made the FCS playoffs. That's a fact. Ferris beat Mercyhurst 54-12 last season.

I assume you don't know that the Cats played Utah Tech too.

Ferris beat Mercyhurst 54-12 last season.

Could your arguments over non-conference schedules have been any dumber? At least, the Griz was all of their non-con games.

I don't hate bub fans that continually come to eGriz and post trash...I feel sorry for them. They have such a sad life and are looking for personal validation. My sympathies to you Livininthebush.
Don't need anything from the likes of you your validation or sympathies far from it, maybe you should save your sympathies for some of the griz fans who don't know how to spell the nickname of the bobcats, Vandals bison, or even the school mascot at the U of Montana. ..

Dude, you can barely read or write.
Mountains and minds right? More like minds made of mountains or just rocks. Why is it that every cat fan I see in public sets their university back 50 years?

I shit you not, we had lunch yesterday and the table next to us sounded like a family straight out of a Jerry Springer episode. They left and my wife stated those people were awful. I said well they were cat fans. She said really? I told her the faded old bobcat hat should have given it away, but the smokers cough and undersized vintage rock shirt on grandma with the short shorts, or the mullet, overalls, nineties Miami vice style shirt on the one son, and the multiple unsupervised kids running amok while they discussed how the world wronged them all should have been dead ringers for cat fans. I guess looking back all the alcohol put down at noon on a Friday was probably the best indicator.

Latest posts

Back