• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trase LeTexier

Well that's it. He won't be starting at running back all year, even if he is our best guy.

atomik235 said:
It wasn’t obstruction, felony assault
https://apps.missoulacounty.us/jailroster/ChargesDetail.aspx?BookingNo=UyVrJkW2%2fdPK%2bwLBIguNiohZFoY%3d
Why does the rap sheet say "misdemeanor?"

grizindabox said:
Art Spooner said:
Two individuals not allowing others to aid an unconscious person with a potential serious head/neck injury. Sounds like they might have been trying to save the guy from a more serious injury until EMT’s arrived. Why else would you stop people from helping? Will be interesting to see how this plays out. My bet is this won’t warrant a “send him packing” punishment. Won’t be surprised to see charges dropped.

I am pretty sure they kept others from helping him from getting his ass kicked...not from helping him after.
You're frequently "pretty sure" about a lot of stuff - usually wrong.

Box is often wrong and occasionally totally out to lunch. Don’t know why he almost always wants to be negative.

kemajic said:
atomik235 said:
It wasn’t obstruction, felony assault
https://apps.missoulacounty.us/jailroster/ChargesDetail.aspx?BookingNo=UyVrJkW2%2fdPK%2bwLBIguNiohZFoY%3d

because that was the what he was arrested for when booked into the detention center. that is not a rap sheet that is just the booking information a rap sheet is your criminal record..if the charge was dropped it won't go on his criminal record. charges get dropped all the time. I am guessing there was enough probable cause at the time to warrant the arrest and if there was not some officer or officers are going to be answering to someone. With the covid thing going on it is funny a person who is local and not a flight risk would be booked into the detention center..makes you wonder what the rest of the story is....or if there is a rest of the story..

retiredpopo said:
kemajic said:

because that was the what he was arrested for when booked into the detention center. that is not a rap sheet that is just the booking information a rap sheet is your criminal record..if the charge was dropped it won't go on his criminal record. charges get dropped all the time. I am guessing there was enough probable cause at the time to warrant the arrest and if there was not some officer or officers are going to be answering to someone. With the covid thing going on it is funny a person who is local and not a flight risk would be booked into the detention center..makes you wonder what the rest of the story is....or if there is a rest of the story..

I was told that the "victim" was hassling another smaller guy and Mattson went to help/protect the smaller guy.

Since the cop didn't see what occurred, he just talked to a couple other people who were there, and then arrested the other two. Seems like questionable arrests to me. Wonder if the witnesses who were talked to were friends of the "victim".

I would think in the 100 block of W Main there are more than a few video cameras at various businesses. maybe reviewing video painted a different picture of what happened or what the witnesses claimed happened. All fun and games until it aint fun and games no more.

Glad the charges were dropped, after reading these comments I’m curious at what age someone isn’t a “kid” anymore, obviously it’s over 22.....

atomik235 said:
Glad the charges were dropped, after reading these comments I’m curious at what age someone isn’t a “kid” anymore, obviously it’s over 22.....

Depends on how old the person calling someone a kid is. At 43, I see most early 20 somethings as kids. The 80 year old women I do yard work for says m still a kid.

alabamagrizzly said:
atomik235 said:

Depends on how old the person calling someone a kid is. At 43, I see most early 20 somethings as kids. The 80 year old women I do yard work for says m still a kid.

My "kids" are in their late 30s/early 40s. I'm pretty sure I will always call them "the kids" or even "the children." It is a matter of perspective.

Art Spooner said:
PlayerRep said:
Poof, and the charge is gone. Mattson was the "bad" guy in this incident.

"Two other men aside from Mattson were initially charged with accountability for the assault, although the Missoula County Attorney's chief criminal prosecutor, Matt Jennings, told the Missoulian on Wednesday that new evidence did not support those charges. The county attorney's office filed a motion to dismiss those cases Wednesday, Jennings said."

https://missoulian.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/body-slam-lands-missoula-man-with-felony-assault-charge/article_d44f2432-4d05-526a-8fe1-0d3cbcccefc8.html

Very classy by the Missoulian...put two people’s name and picture wearing an orange jump suit in their rag of a newspaper (which can be googled forever whenever the kid’s names are searched for a job, etc) but then don’t mention their names when all charges are dropped. Scumbags.

I’d expect nothing less from that rag.

AZGrizFan said:
Art Spooner said:
Very classy by the Missoulian...put two people’s name and picture wearing an orange jump suit in their rag of a newspaper (which can be googled forever whenever the kid’s names are searched for a job, etc) but then don’t mention their names when all charges are dropped. Scumbags.

I’d expect nothing less from that rag.

Is there any other purpose for the media besides spreading their propaganda to further their agenda?

Back