• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Toure entering transfer portal

kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
Think of the very deep playoff run we could of had with him.
We still can without him. We are very deep at WR and now have a running game.

Yes we can win without him but it would be much easier with him. especially the running game having to guard against TWO outstanding receivers.
Yes it's a cliche but there is no "I" in team.

fanofzoo said:
kemajic said:
We still can without him. We are very deep at WR and now have a running game.

Yes we can win without him but it would be much easier with him. especially the running game having to guard against TWO outstanding receivers.
Yes it's a cliche but there is no "I" in team.
We will showcase more than two outstanding receivers. Whether we win or not will be more determined by play at both sides of the line of scrimmage.

The sly is falling, the sky is falling! :shock:

Granted, Toure will be missed. If he's gone, he's gone. Move on.

He's pulling a Ru$$ell Wil$on. The irony is worth noting. North Carolina State graduate(in communications, like Toure), transferred to Wisconsin for his final year of elegibility.

Let me drop a few names from the past: Mariani, Douglas, Farris, Gurnsey.

Next up!

tourist said:
The sly is falling, the sky is falling! :shock:

Granted, Toure will be missed. If he's gone, he's gone. Move on.

He's pulling a Ru$$ell Wil$on. The irony is worth noting. North Carolina State graduate(in communications, like Toure), transferred to Wisconsin for his final year of elegibility.

Let me drop a few names from the past: Mariani, Douglas, Farris, Gurnsey.

Next up!

You do realize that Wilson transferred to Wisconsin because the coach at NC St told him that Mike Glennon would be the starter.

There’s a lot more buzz suddenly about Toure to the Hurricanes. And his past teammates like Akem and Humphrey are starting to share and retweet. This suddenly has legs.

Miami qb tore his ACL today. 3d ranked qb in ACC.

"King announced last week that he would return to Miami next season rather than entering the 2021 NFL draft:"

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2924878-miamis-deriq-king-knee-injury-diagnosed-as-torn-acl-expected-back-next-season

https://caneswarning.com/2020/12/31/fcs-all-american-wr-samori-toure-interesting-miami-football-prospect/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Back