• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Toure entering transfer portal

Good for him. I wish him nothing but the best. I will never be a Canes fan but I can certainly find myself rooting for him. Kid imo deserves a shot after the year he gave the Griz.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Good for him. I wish him nothing but the best. I will never be a Canes fan but I can certainly find myself rooting for him. Kid imo deserves a shot after the year he gave the Griz.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d rather root for the Canes than OSU. There’s not a team I hate more west of the Mississippi (outside of the ‘Scats).

He has to find a place with a damn good QB who can get him the ball. The Canes guy lost his ACL. Maybe he won't be back, who knows.

tourist said:
He has to find a place with a damn good QB who can get him the ball. The Canes guy lost his ACL. Maybe he won't be back, who knows.

He’s coming back (he said), but certainly not by September...well, that’d be a long shot I guess...

AZGrizFan said:
tourist said:

He’s coming back (he said), but certainly not by September...well, that’d be a long shot I guess...

As of five days ago, the school expects him to be back by fall camp.

Please no... There isn't a college team I hate worse. Hard to root for him to succeed when I want his team to fail miserably.

Griz2k said:
Please no... There isn't a college team I hate worse. Hard to root for him to succeed when I want his team to fail miserably.
You can get over it; Erickson is no longer there.

Back