• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Seattle-ization of Boz Angeles

garizzalies said:
Just read the Governor’s directive ordering mask usage.
These people are going to shit brick-Breedens and tear down Champ’s statue.
One sign in the video said, “If you’re wearing a mask, why would you care if I’m not? Your mask works...right?” Gallatin hillbilly logic at its finest.
I don’t think masks are like condoms. And you do not have to fact check me on this. I googled it before posting—and you cannot get pregnant through the mouth.

Just had a possible galaxy brain thought. Figured I'd workshop it here. What if we gave the Gallatin HBs the option of wearing condoms over their heads instead of masks?
My possible involvement in the latex sales industry plays no role in this proposal.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
Just read the Governor’s directive ordering mask usage.
These people are going to shit brick-Breedens and tear down Champ’s statue.
One sign in the video said, “If you’re wearing a mask, why would you care if I’m not? Your mask works...right?” Gallatin hillbilly logic at its finest.
I don’t think masks are like condoms. And you do not have to fact check me on this. I googled it before posting—and you cannot get pregnant through the mouth.

Just had a possible galaxy brain thought. Figured I'd workshop it here. What if we gave the Gallatin HBs the option of wearing condoms over their heads instead of masks?
My possible involvement in the latex sales industry plays no role in this proposal.
I like where your head’s at. Problem is, we’re right back to the protest sign with these GVHB’s—like condoms, they think only one party has to wear a mask.

As for your latex holdings, may I possibly suggest a product for gameday—a balloon apparatus for smuggling with a small hole? I figure, if you insert it and butt-chug fireball into it just before the cannon goes off, you can freely walk into the stadium and enjoy a constant buzz. Trick will be figuring out the size of the hole for seepage. But I know just the guy to be the prototype guinea pig.
What could we call it? I kind of like The Duck Dodger.

Back