• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Seattle-ization of Boz Angeles

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
No. I gleaned it from understanding that demand for manned locomotives is plummeting. Waded knows it, but will continue to sell a false and unsustainable bill of goods to the BOR so she can get more money for her lemonade stand the next year. The BOR, of course, will eat it up because they want it off their desk with the least amount of thought possible so they can make their 12:30 tee times and the early bird specials at Texas Roadhouse. So, Waded gets the budget, the papers print the stories, the kids follow each other trying to be the next Casey Jones, and poof. It’s gone. Waded retires and gets a statue for increasing enrollment, when basically all she did was convince a bunch of innocent kids that telegraph operation was a viable long term career choice whilst converting MSU into a for-profit institution.

I have to admit CDA, you are really on top of this. The Missoulian could really benefit by having you as one of their esteemed journalists.

Two phrases not typically seen together! :lol:

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
C for Cs is a good program, but it doesn’t produce overnight results. Bozos will still have to address the problem of casually carrying Leatherman’s Tools on belts, you know, “just in case I might have to fix something in this particular Applebee’s”.
This is so hilariously true.
I was flying out of Booseman a couple years ago and this typical Gallatin hillbilly in the TSA line ahead of me had a conniption fit when they told him he had to “surrender” his leatherman. Sounded like it was his first time flying and he could not believe they could not just hold on to it until he returned, like just put it in the lost and found for a while. He stepped out of the line mumbling something about how he’s never surrendered and never will.

Stop traffic. My Gallatin Valley Cousin ("GVC") flew from Bozo to Vegas a couple years ago to meet a bunch of us for his bachelor party (note: Don't go to Vegas for a bachelor party. It's trashy. Nobody thinks you're high rolling playing the $20 tables and/or pretending to know anything about craps.). He demanded Vegas, so we booked him a flight on some bullshit cheap-ass airline because he had never flown before, so he wouldn't know the difference. I don't want to name names, so let's just call it Frontier Airlines.

Anyway, he lands, and I pick him up at baggage claim. He was livid. He said he was in line "tryna get through the little whirly bird magnet deal" back in Bozeman when "sumby stole [his] Leatherman clean off [his] belt". GVC said the person who took it was a "Fed", so I naturally thought it was a Bizon fan. I said, "Man, that sucks. Everyone is lucky nothing went wrong with the plane when you were without your multitool." He just looked at me with that Gallatin Valley look. You know, they got "that look". Now, I'm starting to understand what actually happened.

MikeyGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
I have to admit CDA, you are really on top of this. The Missoulian could really benefit by having you as one of their esteemed journalists.

Two phrases not typically seen together! :lol:
It goes far beyond the Missoulian.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
I was flying out of Booseman a couple years ago and this typical Gallatin hillbilly in the TSA line ahead of me had a conniption fit when they told him he had to “surrender” his leatherman. Sounded like it was his first time flying and he could not believe they could not just hold on to it until he returned, like just put it in the lost and found for a while. He stepped out of the line mumbling something about how he’s never surrendered and never will.

Stop traffic. My Gallatin Valley Cousin ("GVC") flew from Bozo to Vegas a couple years ago to meet a bunch of us for his bachelor party (note: Don't go to Vegas for a bachelor party. It's trashy. Nobody thinks you're high rolling playing the $20 tables and/or pretending to know anything about craps.). He demanded Vegas, so we booked him a flight on some bullshit cheap-ass airline because he had never flown before, so he wouldn't know the difference. I don't want to name names, so let's just call it Frontier Airlines.

Anyway, he lands, and I pick him up at baggage claim. He was livid. He said he was in line "tryna get through the little whirly bird magnet deal" back in Bozeman when "sumby stole [his] Leatherman clean off [his] belt". GVC said the person who took it was a "Fed", so I naturally thought it was a Bizon fan. I said, "Man, that sucks. Everyone is lucky nothing went wrong with the plane when you were without your multitool." He just looked at me with that Gallatin Valley look. You know, they got "that look". Now, I'm starting to understand what actually happened.

Ok. I laughed out loud at that. :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Whoa. Quality.

fanofzoo said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The thing about most simpletons is that they rarely know they are simpletons. Forrest Gump knew toward the end, as did Rob Schneider’s character in The Waterboy. What we’re dealing with here is an unaware simpleton: the most dangerous game.

You said that so well. :clap:

I hate to have to do this, I really do. I messed up. It was Clint Howard's character in The Waterboy who became self-aware, not Rob Schneider's character. This is on me. I will take full responsibility and a lap, but I will not be taking further questions at this time.

CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:

I hate to have to do this, I really do. I messed up. It was Clint Howard's character in The Waterboy who became self-aware, not Rob Schneider's character. This is on me. I will take full responsibility and a lap, but I will not be taking further questions at this time.

Then I'll take it all back.

CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:

Wow CD it’s not like you to make such an obvious mistake like that. Everything ok at home, or is that par 5 still fucking with your mojo? Because that’s understandable and relatable as hell, but I’m thinking maybe that’s not all on you. Hell, I admire your humility but what about your damn looper, your bagman, maybe he’s holding you back and just not giving you the validation you need when the breaks are beating you. You said when there’s no water 215 pin high is not even a thing for you. When do you start mind fucking 18, on the drive to the tournament, the press tent, the first tee? because sounds to me like you just don’t have a strong enough bond of trust with your guy wearing the bib. I’m not sayin a divorce but maybe a trial separation and some time to breath. Just a thought. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wow CD it’s not like you to make such an obvious mistake like that. Everything ok at home, or is that par 5 still fucking with your mojo? Because that’s understandable and relatable as hell, but I’m thinking maybe that’s not all on you. Hell, I admire your humility but what about your damn looper, your bagman, maybe he’s holding you back and just not giving you the validation you need when the breaks are beating you. You said when there’s no water 215 pin high is not even a thing for you. When do you start mind fucking 18, on the drive to the tournament, the press tent, the first tee? because sounds to me like you just don’t have a strong enough bond of trust with your guy wearing the bib. I’m not sayin a divorce but maybe a trial separation and some time to breath. Just a thought. :thumb:

Everything is fine at home, but 18 still messes with me. She's a cruel beast. I've nicknamed her 'That Bitch Carole Baskin'. Slightly downhill off the tee, slight dogleg left. Big pond left, four FW bunkers right. Plays straight into the onshore flow. Put it this way: A 315-yard drive on #1 at Larchmont would go about 275 on this attention W-word. You know, that's not a bad point at all about the jockey. His name is Bushnell, and I'm starting to doubt his bona fides as a pro jock. If I bust one around the corner on 18, he always gives me a number I think I've got, but the green doesn't receive something from 215 very well. It's all carry, shallow front to back with fall off on the left and right. When it's double rolled, which is pretty much always, it's not hard to putt one into the water if you get above the hole. It seems like B-Nell doesn't ever take that into account. He just talks numbers. Bottom line: You're right. It's not my fault. It's his fault.

Bozeman was named after an evil frontier white man, who perhaps didn't always treat natives kindly. Missoula is a Native word, so bottom line:Find a new name Bozemanites, because anything named after a white man who ever did one bad thing must now be changed. I hope I sound crazy and not prophetic.

Shit’s getting real. My neighbor ran out and waved me down in a huff this morning. Crazy bastard wanted me to give him a ride to Bozo to attend some public comment hearing on a new proposed mandatory mask ordinance or some shit. He made it sound more like a protest because they had to adjourn the meeting when too many showed up without masks to burn the public health lady at the stake.
I told him not only no but hell fucking NO! And asked him why he even cares and is dumb enough to think I would help. He said his blue and gold Bubcat wagon is tired, broken down and not running like it has. Apparently, the last few years have taken their toll. Also, he said he wants to have his voice heard because he goes to all the games and refuses to wear a mask, unless one came as an accessory to his carharts. Like a little bib for his bibs.
I tried to door his dog “champ” as I peeled away.
Has anyone heard about this public meeting? Is it true Choach had a pallet of bricks delivered outside it?

https://www.kpax.com/news/coronavirus/emotions-run-high-at-emergency-rule-meeting-in-bozeman?fbclid=IwAR03jPjo7t8metD3-xgI6sKpEuYj15UHdroX0Rj88S-RMGKZRJAttHzo0FQ

“How can you do this to us?!?”

garizzalies said:
https://www.kpax.com/news/coronavirus/emotions-run-high-at-emergency-rule-meeting-in-bozeman?fbclid=IwAR03jPjo7t8metD3-xgI6sKpEuYj15UHdroX0Rj88S-RMGKZRJAttHzo0FQ

Good god people are fucking stupid.

EverettGriz said:
garizzalies said:

Good god people are f###[#] stupid.

I want to know how many people that were chanting "My body, my choice" are also Pro-Life.... My guess is most of them.

EverettGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
I want to know how many people that were chanting "My body, my choice" are also Pro-Life.... My guess is most of them.

Yep.

Or how many of them chant that at the Cops/Highway Patrol when they get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt.

garizzalies said:
Shit’s getting real. My neighbor ran out and waved me down in a huff this morning. Crazy bastard wanted me to give him a ride to Bozo to attend some public comment hearing on a new proposed mandatory mask ordinance or some shit. He made it sound more like a protest because they had to adjourn the meeting when too many showed up without masks to burn the public health lady at the stake.
I told him not only no but hell f###[#] NO! And asked him why he even cares and is dumb enough to think I would help. He said his blue and gold Bubcat wagon is tired, broken down and not running like it has. Apparently, the last few years have taken their toll. Also, he said he wants to have his voice heard because he goes to all the games and refuses to wear a mask, unless one came as an accessory to his carharts. Like a little bib for his bibs.
I tried to door his dog “champ” as I peeled away.
Has anyone heard about this public meeting? Is it true Choach had a pallet of bricks delivered outside it?

Is POTY still a thing? Because this is good

Just read the Governor’s directive ordering mask usage.
These people are going to shit brick-Breedens and tear down Champ’s statue.
One sign in the video said, “If you’re wearing a mask, why would you care if I’m not? Your mask works...right?” Gallatin hillbilly logic at its finest.
I don’t think masks are like condoms. And you do not have to fact check me on this. I googled it before posting—and you cannot get pregnant through the mouth.

garizzalies said:
Just read the Governor’s directive ordering mask usage.
These people are going to shit brick-Breedens and tear down Champ’s statue.
One sign in the video said, “If you’re wearing a mask, why would you care if I’m not? Your mask works...right?” Gallatin hillbilly logic at its finest.
I don’t think masks are like condoms. And you do not have to fact check me on this. I googled it before posting—and you cannot get pregnant through the mouth.

:lol: :clap:

These people are going to shit brick-Breedens
:lol: :lol:

POTY worthy just because of this phrase if you ask me.

Back