• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The most successful FCS teams of the decade

SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead
Or from the fact that the Scats' head coach is a booger eater.

I feel like a lot of people have forgotten that Choach is a known booger eater.

SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
Htowngriz said:
Have the cats ever had a 22-0 lead in that game?

No.... But we did lead 24-0 this year buddy
That was a good game you guys played. Tied the last 18 years of the series at 9 each with this year's win, even.
Keep playing the numbers game, as long as it makes you feel better about your shitty football team.

Better yet here are some more numbers for you to play with, 7,000. The number your enrollment will drop to in a few years

Having fun? #D3 liberal school of dance

L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
Htowngriz said:

That was a good game you guys played. Tied the last 18 years of the series at 9 each with this year's win, even.
Keep playing the numbers game, as long as it makes you feel better about your shitty football team.

Better yet here are some more numbers for you to play with, 7,000. The number your enrollment will drop to in a few years

Shitty football team? Well, that does it! What a thing to say, mister!

CDAGRIZ said:
L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:

OH sorry forgot to mention shitty university too

L. A. Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:

OH sorry forgot to mention shitty university too

Well, I never...
Just who(m) do you think you are, sir?
Where do you get off saying such nonsense?
What gives you the right to cast aspersions a fellow’s way?
Has this to do with the booger eater himself?
For whom, exactly, do you work? And please don’t say the McFlurry machine is down again in your response.
Good day.

L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
Htowngriz said:

Looks like that's a nerve. Not surprising that numbers 'n 'rithmetic would be a sore spot for a Boobcat fan.

SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:

Looks like that's a nerve. Not surprising that numbers 'n 'rithmetic would be a sore spot for a Boobcat fan.

At least he advertises the fact he’s from LA. Most cat fans move here with trust funds and decide to become ‘fans’ to show how local they are. In fact, I seriously doubt if 40% of cat ‘fans’ could have found Bozeman on a map 20 years ago.

BozAngelesGriz said:
At least he advertises the fact he’s from LA. Most cat fans move here with trust funds and decide to become ‘fans’ to show how local they are. In fact, I seriously doubt if 40% of cat ‘fans’ could have found Bozeman on a map 20 years ago.
That's a good and fair point. I hate it. Lol

BozAngelesGriz said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:

Come on now, trust funds are definitely more of a law school and fine arts thing. Don't know too many Ag majors who had one of those. All Bobcat fans I know are also alumni, whereas a good amount of Griz fans simply shop the fan gear section at Walmart. Not that it matters much, but we're all still waiting for you to find your way out of the bottom of that Happy Meal box.

MTCowpoke said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:

Come on now, trust funds are definitely more of a law school and fine arts thing. Don't know too many Ag majors who had one of those. All Bobcat fans I know are also alumni, whereas a good amount of Griz fans simply shop the fan gear section at Walmart. Not that it matters much, but we're all still waiting for you to find your way out of the bottom of that Happy Meal box.

I thought msu matched UM now in liberal arts enrollment? Curse! Maybe 30 years ago there were ag students in town. Your typical MSU student today: “yeah bro you want to meet at Nova cafe before we go shred some serious pow? I took the semester off to try and make a ski movie. My parents in Boston just bought a new condo for me to live in so I can devote all of my time and money to my instagram account.”

BozAngelesGriz said:
MTCowpoke said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
SubGriz said:

I thought msu matched UM now in liberal arts enrollment? Curse! Maybe 30 years ago there were ag students in town. Your typical MSU student today: “yeah bro you want to meet at Nova cafe before we go shred some serious pow? I took the semester off to try and make a ski movie. My parents in Boston just bought a new condo for me to live in so I can devote all of my time and money to my instagram account.”
And we've got a late season POTY contender!

MTCowpoke said:
I love it that Scats fans seem to think that it's some kind of badge of accomplishment that their fan base is restricted to alumni, and a knock against the Griz that they attract fans with no connection to the school. It really just sounds like you need to improve your program.

SubGriz said:
MTCowpoke said:
I love it that Scats fans seem to think that it's some kind of badge of accomplishment that their fan base is restricted to alumni, and a knock against the Griz that they attract fans with no connection to the school. It really just sounds like you need to improve your program.

“You guys have a ton of fans. Losers. That’s dUMb.”

That “dUMb” thing they do cuts me so deep every time. It’s like they’re saying I’m dumb because I support UM, but it’s all wrapped into one word. Get it?

CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
MTCowpoke said:

“You guys have a ton of fans. Losers. That’s dUMb.”

That “dUMb” thing they do cuts me so deep every time. It’s like they’re saying I’m dumb because I support UM, but it’s all wrapped into one word. Get it?
Mind. Blown. How do these BZN ST fans come up with such witticisms?? How can we ever hope to compete against a team with such rapier wit?

L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:
Htowngriz said:

MSU has always been only the 2nd best Engineering school in the state. Tech’s drop outs make the Dean’s List there

ordigger said:
L. A. Cat said:
SubGriz said:
L. A. Cat said:

MSU has always been only the 2nd best Engineering school in the state. Tech’s drop outs make the Dean’s List there
Being #2 out of 2 ain't bad!

Back