• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Texas A&M tranfer to play for cats

"You have a mascot, and thereby copy other teams, proving that your team, town and by extension, you are derivative. Hence, your team is inferior to the team I prefer!"

"Yeah, well, you misspell words and use poor grammar! Ergo, I would postulate that it is clearly YOUR team that is of substandard consistency and quality when compared and contrasted with the team I support!"

This is my favorite thread ever.

I'm sure Andy Matakis won't have any problem playing for a team that 'copied' Marshall's helmet (they have an M on it like MSU). I don't care if we played in prison stripes (okay okay .. I know what is next from Griz fans :), or in a 5 seat stadium. I go to a game to watch the team play football.

You can sure tell its the boring off-season if we are all fighting about uniform styles :)

Interesting that the texas gold colors were brought from a coach into UM. I didn't know that. I did like those colors though as they were very unique.

I honestly think this conversasion is very amusing. I did have a question for fellow griz fans. How many of you frequently post on the cats site? Because there are alot of people posting on the egriz. Just wondering what is so interesting that the cat fans have to see what is going on all the time. That would be called Griz envy.

ForShizzleGrizzle: Love that name.

I read ratnation to keep up. I actually like having the cats post on egrizz for a differance of opinion. I only find it annoying when they bust into a self love thread to bring the Grizz down. Example being the recruitment of Montana kids. Everybody knows we get all the good ones, and all Bozo angles gets is Cali kids. Some idiot rat fan always has to bust in with facts and logic when all I want to do is smack on the rats. Also, could they get over themselves. My god name one sport that they have a winning record against the U in?

Thanks. I dont care what the Bobcats are doing in the offseason. It is just like everything else boring. We are having a three page spread about a kid that is transferring to state. Who cares we have two wide recievers that should prove to be very good. I don't care who state gets this year I don't see them beating Montana at home again. Our starting lineup will feature in my opinion the most explosive players we have seen yet.

I post on the cat site. Same handle but I put my state sweatshirt on for the picture.
There are numerous griz posters on their site but most use a different user name.
Go Griz

jagur1 said:
ForShizzleGrizzle: Love that name.

I read ratnation to keep up. I actually like having the cats post on egrizz for a differance of opinion. I only find it annoying when they bust into a self love thread to bring the Grizz down. Example being the recruitment of Montana kids. Everybody knows we get all the good ones, and all Bozo angles gets is Cali kids. Some idiot rat fan always has to bust in with facts and logic when all I want to do is smack on the rats. Also, could they get over themselves. My god name one sport that they have a winning record against the U in?

Hey jag - I know you are just throwing out smack about the MT recruits, but a little FYI in terms of MSU v. UM in athletic records....other than football - which is pretty much the only sport most Griz fans keep track of, and womens hoops...MSU has a winning record in EVERYTHING they go head to head against UM in. Dont believe me, look 'em up and prove me wrong.

BTW...ForshizzleGrizzle is my single favorite user name on either eGriz or Bobcat Nation.

I LOVE IT!!

As disappointed as I was in losing to the cats 2 years in a row, it has certainly brought them back out of the closet! 16 years of shame is gone and now the smack talk can begin anew!!

Isn't rivalry a GREAT thing???? :D

By the way, I believe the new cat uniforms were created by Kramer to give them a "fresh start", kind of like bankruptcy does...And I believe they were an improvement over the arena league-like swooshing cat logo.

Back