• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt out

kemajic said:
argh! said:
i could certainly call out a lot more of your posts, which drip with hypocrisy, i.e. the ones complaining about politics in football threads. you are one of the worst for sticking political crap into such threads.
Call away son. Says the man with 8000 posts on a Griz Football and the FCS forum with hardly any about football and loaded with political BS. My posts are 90% reactive; seldom proactive; I react to posts I agree with or disagree with. Do fact-checking. And they are more than 90% aligned to Griz Football and the FCS. You can't say the same. China and COVID.

i searched a little bit, didn't see anything about the 'three year extension' part of your claim, just stuff like this, that includes interaction from you, in part talking about other donors. i'm supposed to believe it was all about the length of an extension? b.s.. you are lying:

Here's some common core for you:

You know "several" who want a change (sounds serious). Let's say your several make up at a maximum 10% of large booster money. Do you think Haslam is going to risk the 90% of large booster dollars who don't want a change for the few who do. Talk about making idiotic decisions. This one will be easy for him. I'm not saying I agree 100% with it but ihes not afraid to make several boosters pick up their marbles and go home. If that's what they choose then I'd argue they aren't very good Griz fans to begin with.

you, on the prospect of a single year extension (longer one was never talked about here, there, or anywhere):
Yeah, we probably have extra money around and won't miss it or the weaker season ticket renewal. I think you have no idea of the impact. I think it will be substantial and a problem. Read that carefully, please.

Back