• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BOTH Semis Thread

Griz til I die

DONOR
Thought it would be easier to track the coverage tonight with a joint thread for the men and women.

2:30pm (3) Lady Griz vs. (2) Northern Arizona. The Lady Griz split with NAU in the regular season with each team winning on the road. NAU struggled in their opening game on Sunday and it took a while for them to wake up. Perhaps they could come out flat to start after a day off. This one I predict is gonna be a white knuckle fight to the finish line.

9pm (3) Griz vs. (8) Idaho State. The Griz swept the season series against ISU winning by 8 in Poky in December, and then winning by 24 in Missoula last Monday. I think the Griz are about as bad of a matchup as there is with ISU. They have really struggled against us the last couple of years. I feel better about tonight's game than I did about PSU last night. ISU has already won 2 games at the tournament beating NAU on Saturday and UNC on Sunday. They are coming off a day of rest but it will be their 3rd game in 4 days. Will there be an element of fatigue for either team in this one?

Sure hope the Lady Griz win again so they can have another chance at EWU. EWU is leading Bobcat Women team by 11 at the half and with Bobcat's poor offense against the Leagues best defense, coming back seems highly unlikely.

Sure hope the Lady Griz win again so they can have another chance at EWU. EWU is leading Bobcat Women team by 11 at the half and with Bobcat's poor offense against the Leagues best defense, coming back seems highly unlikely.

If we get the LG that was cooking in the 3rd quarter yesterday we'll be good. Hopefully they can keep the intensity and focus up through the whole game.

Got the ladies game up on my TV in the office - my ESPN feed is cutting out a lot, anyone else having issues?

Tough first half, ladies down 38-29.

NAU hitting low and mid range shots with ease, while the LG bread and butter - 3 pointers - aren't really falling just 4-17 shooting. Need those to drop in the 2nd half if the ladies want to get back into this.

I'm impressed with NAU, damn good team

Back