• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season tickets

I laughed.

file.php

grzz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Mousegriz said:
Always wondered why EWU, Cal Poly, Davis, and Idaho had so many season ticketholders.

Now I know.... you can buy season tickets for their 2020 seasons on-line today!!

Hopefully all those places' websites also have detailed explanations on stadium and parking lot locations, team mascots, cell phone charging stations, etc.

I think it would be useful for UM to provide pricing/package information and a purchase option online, even if it's subject to availability.

What a concept!

I would honestly like to know anyone's explanation as to why any of the stuff mouse listed shouldn't be easily found on a website that exists to reach customers and increase the bottom line.

Fax GrizTix at (406) 243-2514, call, or go down to the Adams Center in person, for more (any) information regarding the pricing on Griz Football season tickets. The office hours are exactly the same as the hours you work. Good luck.

I spoke to Bodner this evening by way of carrier pigeon. He said that UM has big plans for updating their media and communications department. Below is the architectural drawings for the planned state of the art Com Center coming in 2022.

Telephone-operators-1952.jpg

PlayerRep said:
GrizTexas said:
SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Are you so out of it that you don't know how to check on football tickets, season tickets and prices?

UM doesn't have nosebleed seats.

You dad and brother are welcome, but it would be better if you stayed in Bozeman.
100% agree, honestly the learned helplessness of some of the posters on here is a bit much. How do I find the game on TV? How do I get season tickets? How do I keep the ads off my computer? These people clearly have made enough money to afford a computer and even bought an internet package, work the problem people.

And I'm sure you have never needed help with anything in your life or had any questions as to how to get something done? I would think its better to help than complain...The one thing I've always liked about people from Montana and especially Griz fans were they were always first in line to help and buy you a beer while you discussed it!

There is some history with the OP. He has sometimes been a dick on egriz. He's just getting some of his prior posting behavior thrown back at him, is my view.

So apologies to everyone. I didn't think season ticket info would be available at this point in the season. I didn't try to check. And I thought maybe those seats way up there on the east side of the stadium would possibly be cheaper ones that a person could get into easiest without being a prior season ticket holder.

PR... Lol. I'm kind of a dick sometimes? I appreciate that. I'll put that compliment right up with the one where you called me one of the good posters. Lol but I can take throwing whatever back in my face. I'll still give you a beer when I make it too a game up there. You drink natty ice right?

Back