• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season tickets

GrizTexas said:
SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Are you so out of it that you don't know how to check on football tickets, season tickets and prices?

UM doesn't have nosebleed seats.

You dad and brother are welcome, but it would be better if you stayed in Bozeman.
100% agree, honestly the learned helplessness of some of the posters on here is a bit much. How do I find the game on TV? How do I get season tickets? How do I keep the ads off my computer? These people clearly have made enough money to afford a computer and even bought an internet package, work the problem people.

And I'm sure you have never needed help with anything in your life or had any questions as to how to get something done? I would think its better to help than complain...The one thing I've always liked about people from Montana and especially Griz fans were they were always first in line to help and buy you a beer while you discussed it!

There is some history with the OP. He has sometimes been a dick on egriz. He's just getting some of his prior posting behavior thrown back at him, is my view.

CDAGRIZ said:

Griz football is not for the timid or the computer literate.

This makes me so mad that I'm going to sit down and write a letter to Bodner. Then I'm driving straight to the post office, stand in line to buy a stamp, and then mail it to him.

SoldierGriz said:
The cost of season tickets should not require a phone call to anyone...

People under the age of 25 or 30 simply do not make phone calls. The phone function is arguably the least used app on their phones. The answer should be no more than 2 clicks away on the interwebs.

...aging fan base for the Griz is real...

Great post, Soldier. The only thing I would change would be bumping the age up to 40.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This makes me so mad that I'm going to sit down and write a letter to Bodner. Then I'm driving straight to the post office, stand in line to buy a stamp, and then mail it to him.

Just a click away on stamps.com

Ha ha.

SoldierGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
People in the 25 - 30 age range don't want season tickets anyway.

Really? Games I have been to this season:

Griz at Oregon...young families a plenty.
Twice to watch Texas A&M...same thing in College Station. These crowds are full of young professionals and their kids.
Army vs UTSA in San Antonio...same thing.

But, if you are satisfied with UM marketing, then good on ya.

Did the people you cite have season tickets? I think that was the point.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :clap:

I hear Main Hall just purchased a brand new telegraph machine if that's an option for you.

druhag said:
Mousegriz said:
Why don't they?

they do want season tickets. and i know i am beating a dead horse...but this years' senior class (academic class, outside of football) from UM went all four years without seeing a win against state. that matters in this age demographic when it comes to excitement for throwing down several hundred bucks for tickets. also having a smaller graduating alumnus base in recent years has not helped.

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
Mousegriz said:

Really? Games I have been to this season:

Griz at Oregon...young families a plenty.
Twice to watch Texas A&M...same thing in College Station. These crowds are full of young professionals and their kids.
Army vs UTSA in San Antonio...same thing.

But, if you are satisfied with UM marketing, then good on ya.

Did the people you cite have season tickets? I think that was the point.

I don't know the answer. But, I assume some or even many young professionals or families purchase season tickets. I had some season tix years ago when I was in my early 30s.

But, honestly, that was not the point. Getting information about Griz season tix should not require a phone call. That is the point.

BozAngelesGriz said:
druhag said:
Mousegriz said:
Why don't they?

they do want season tickets. and i know i am beating a dead horse...but this years' senior class (academic class, outside of football) from UM went all four years without seeing a win against state. that matters in this age demographic when it comes to excitement for throwing down several hundred bucks for tickets. also having a smaller graduating alumnus base in recent years has not helped.
If this is true there are generations of Bobcat fans that won't buy a season ticket. :lol:

SaskGriz said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
druhag said:
Mousegriz said:
Why don't they?

If this is true there are generations of Bobcat fans that won't buy a season ticket. :lol:

I remember going to Bobcat games as a kid back when there were only a couple thousand people in attendance. It took a while to build back the attendance, but it began with Kramer

Always wondered why EWU, Cal Poly, Davis, and Idaho had so many season ticketholders.

Now I know.... you can buy season tickets for their 2020 seasons on-line today!!

Hopefully all those places' websites also have detailed explanations on stadium and parking lot locations, team mascots, cell phone charging stations, etc.

Mousegriz said:
Always wondered why EWU, Cal Poly, Davis, and Idaho had so many season ticketholders.

Now I know.... you can buy season tickets for their 2020 seasons on-line today!!

Hopefully all those places' websites also have detailed explanations on stadium and parking lot locations, team mascots, cell phone charging stations, etc.

I think it would be useful for UM to provide pricing/package information and a purchase option online, even if it's subject to availability.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I hear Main Hall just purchased a brand new telegraph machine if that's an option for you.

CDA renewing his season tickets...

deadwood-ian-mcshane.jpg

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CDA renewing his season tickets...

deadwood-ian-mcshane.jpg

I'm just like Al. Get that technology the fuck outta here.
Sadly, I'm still on the hand-written Waiting List for the seats I want. The operator transferred me to the Waiting List scribe in 1994, and she took my info down. I hear she died in 2003, but she said I was close to next in line. Any decade now.

Mousegriz said:

Maybe its that people in the 25-30 age range don’t want to have to look that hard for information that should be readily available?

AZGrizFan said:
Mousegriz said:

Maybe its that people in the 25-30 age range don’t want to have to look that hard for information that should be readily available?

C'mon, AZ. We all had to call or drive down to the Adams Center and talk to someone in the ticket office about pricing back in the day. These youngsters should have to do the same. Everyone knows the best way to teach the younger generation is a wholesale failure to adapt. That's the way you grow a brand in 2020 and beyond.

CDAGRIZ said:
Mousegriz said:

I think it would be useful for UM to provide pricing/package information and a purchase option online, even if it's subject to availability.

What a concept!

I would honestly like to know anyone's explanation as to why any of the stuff mouse listed shouldn't be easily found on a website that exists to reach customers and increase the bottom line.

Back