• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

hiline1961 said:
grizchamp said:
hiline1961 said:
grizchamp said:
Agreed. Serious mental mistake.

Ever tried picking one of those up and going into the end zone? Not as easy as you think. About the time you bend down you get hit and lose the ball to an instant TD

Yes I have. And you don't need to pick it up and take it in. You can hit it or kick it through the back of the end zone

Point taken - I just remember in high school where I tried to pick it up and was knocked on my ass while the other team recovered.

Same thing happened to me. I got blasted by the defender. Thankfully I kicked the ball clean just moments before and it ended up a safety.

So far I am seeing some real ewu defense. Good idea. Should have thought of that earlier in the season. Griz are going to get something going on this possession.

grizchamp said:
hiline1961 said:
grizchamp said:
hiline1961 said:
Ever tried picking one of those up and going into the end zone? Not as easy as you think. About the time you bend down you get hit and lose the ball to an instant TD

Yes I have. And you don't need to pick it up and take it in. You can hit it or kick it through the back of the end zone

Point taken - I just remember in high school where I tried to pick it up and was knocked on my ass while the other team recovered.

Same thing happened to me. I got blasted by the defender. Thankfully I kicked the ball clean just moments before and it ended up a safety.

Mine ended up being a TD for the other team

Back