• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roll Call - Oregon

My Hotel rooms are actually in Springfield Oregon, not Eugene. According to the hotel, they are only 1 mile from stadium.

mtgriz said:
Thinking about a combined trip to include golf at Bandon Dunes.

Would have loved to have done that, but just don't have the time....Gonna be a quick trip. :evil:

mtgriz said:
Thinking about a combined trip to include golf at Bandon Dunes.

I live in Portland and so it is a definite for me -- plus I will be at Bandon this weekend for 4 days of what looks to be very soggy golf...

One thing you might consider is that the Mt Angel Oktoberfest is also that weekend. It a bit north of Eugene and if you are driving through then either Friday or Sunday you can enjoy brats, beer, and the chicken dance! Usually a pretty nice time -- although rain has messed things up a bit the last couple of years.

HookedonGriz said:
This is awesome to see. Would love to meet some fellow Egrizzers! A beer or two may me in order as well!

Get something planned someplace in Eugene Friday night and we will be there.

The Mrs. and will be there. Maybe the son-in-law too. We live in the Salem area. Will stay Saturday night.

Will be there plus-1. Gonna take the week and head to the coast for some crabbing and R&R...can't wait!

+2

quacking-duck.gif~c200

Autzen Stadium....better to sit low or high? Anybody else bought tics yet? I’m not sure I want to sit in the seats allocated to Griz fans, since those’ll probably be in a corner somewhere...

Griz fans must be collectively wealthy...because I have to budget gas money to make it to a few home games every fall. And I’m in-state.

Back