• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question for Military & ex-military?

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:
Well my first comment is where in the hell is Peyton and why is he allowing this political bs on the FCS football board again? Don’t you and the other fella (he must have suffered some trauma and abuse from West Pointers who looked down there collective noses at land grant college rotc boys) have any respect for our traditions and institutions here on egriz? Smdh. Posting this political crap on the main board is an affront to the thousands of alum and fan faithful who genuflect at the alter of Griz nation. Why its no different then some clown kneeling during the playing of the national anthem at a for profit professional sporting event. Just what in the hell is your major malfunction private Gomer Pyle?

Ps. Don’t know much about the Bonhomme Richard fire yet, but once again I will wager a grand that Trump loses in November, :thumb:

What a complete non answer.

And I can only post where the thread is. I’m not a mod, and I have no power to move it.

So is that an “absolutely not” on the wager? Come on it sounds like easy money, a $1000 on the election, we can get Peyton to hold escrow for us, come on what have ya got to lose? He’s winning right, silent super majority secret plan in the wings, an October surprise, it will be a hoot, come on a lousy grand :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
AZGrizFan said:
What a complete non answer.

And I can only post where the thread is. I’m not a mod, and I have no power to move it.

So is that an “absolutely not” on the wager? Come on it sounds like easy money, a $1000 on the election, we can get Peyton to hold escrow for us, come on what have ya got to lose? He’s winning right, silent super majority secret plan in the wings, an October surprise, it will be a hoot, come on a lousy grand :thumb:

Hell, I’m still waiting on the SecNav appointment of Crozier when Biden wins.... :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:
Touché and well played Az, the navy’s coc is still batting .1000 in spite of Trump, but I would wager this ain’t over tell the fat lady (or potus) sings and polling data is analyzed. 5 months until the election and you never know when we will get a midnite tweet reinstating him in order to gin up the lagging military vote, so there’s that. If Biden wins I see sec of navy in croziers future. Lol. So navy rationale now is he didn’t do enough to protect his crew like social distancing in the sleeping berths and getting his fellas off the ship fast enough into quarantine. Wasn’t that what his letter to the coc was about?

Hey I’m not saying it makes logical SENSE. I’m just saying there was no WAY your scenario was going to happen. There wasn’t a military officer on this board who thought it was going to happen. And I’ll take the CNO bet for $100,000. Seriously. THAT is how certain I am that won’t happen, even if (god for bid) Ol’ Mushbrain gets elected.

Still haven’t seen the $100,000 from Dutch (or Hunt-Ducks). Keep checking my account, but no dice.

Back