• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: The Stein stays in Montana

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Which statement? Did he see the field?

And here’s a newsflash for you: being from Montana doesn’t make one immune to being a dick. I mean, you are exhibit A.

The statement that you said the vandals WHOLE team is a bunch of dirty pieces of shit, that one.... it Doesn't matter if he saw the field or not, he's part of the team....

R.86749acf4a5e759723b79ebd171c0325

R.fb4f789bdc294999f9bbb6dfcd673559

R.69c6db7b4d566c22dd6a5ab532321f11

OIP.CNAHwjf4cYOillN2MeEWXAHaJx

CDAGRIZ said:
Cowboys84 said:
The statement that you said the vandals WHOLE team is a bunch of dirty pieces of shit, that one.... it Doesn't matter if he saw the field or not, he's part of the team....

R.86749acf4a5e759723b79ebd171c0325

R.fb4f789bdc294999f9bbb6dfcd673559

R.69c6db7b4d566c22dd6a5ab532321f11

OIP.CNAHwjf4cYOillN2MeEWXAHaJx

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Reminds me of a Lucky Lager bottle top.

POTY Picture/video

'68griz said:
EverettGriz said:
Yes basketball only. And for all intents and purposes it doesn’t matter. Since those leagues nearly always play on the same nights, the bsc still gets the worst of the worst.

Thanks, Everett and Helena, for correcting my comment.
So, where DO Big Sky officials come from?

No telling. The replay super computer is out of service. We’re working on getting the ice cream machine from McDonalds to replace it.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
'68griz said:
Thanks, Everett and Helena, for correcting my comment.
So, where DO Big Sky officials come from?

No telling. The replay super computer is out of service. We’re working on getting the ice cream machine from McDonalds to replace it.

what? just review plays on the toaster in the replay room. nbd

Mousegriz said:
Yukon said:
punch to the face of the video.

1:04:39

Little slap.......face mask to protect.......and some of you are all wound up about THIS?

Didn't see a punch to the face.

He hits him hard enough his head snaps back. Are you suggesting it should not have been a PF??

Ursa Major said:
Someone just learned how to create his own meme.

Congratulations

I have a subscription to Photoshop. I don't use those lame generators that leave a watermark.

Mousegriz said:
Yukon said:
punch to the face of the video.

1:04:39

Little slap.......face mask to protect.......and some of you are all wound up about THIS?

Someone asked to see it that didn't get to to see the game. Not wound up.

EverettGriz said:
Mousegriz said:

He hits him hard enough his head snaps back. Are you suggesting it should not have been a PF??

Yes, I'm suggesting that. Glad the officials didn't call holding on the OL on this same play also.

Mousegriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Yes, I'm suggesting that. Glad the officials didn't call holding on the OL on this same play also.

Play is over. Both guys upright. One smacks another in the facemask right in front of the play. I think that's a PF 100 times out of 100. Well, maybe 99/100.

CDAGRIZ said:
Mousegriz said:

Play is over. Both guys upright. One smacks another in the facemask right in front of the play. I think that's a PF 100 times out of 100. Well, maybe 99/100.

This. apparently it IS only 99/100.

Back