• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: 3-1

IdaGriz01 said:
Ursus1 said:
Picks will happen....but the fumble was a turnover you just can't make in that situation. Hopefully Bobby got the point across. Some turnovers are just great defense, that one was poor offensive play. Must live with the good defensive ones, but need to eliminate stupid ones to make a real run at being a playoff team.
Just for some perspective. According to NCAA stats, Griz players have lost 2 fumbles in four games. Not a great performance, but putting them in the top 40% of FCS. Kennesaw State fans have a better reason to bitch … their team has lost 5 fumbles in four games. And one team -- Lamar -- has lost 6 fumbles.

Kennesaw runs the TO, no?

Htowngriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Ursus1 said:
Picks will happen....but the fumble was a turnover you just can't make in that situation. Hopefully Bobby got the point across. Some turnovers are just great defense, that one was poor offensive play. Must live with the good defensive ones, but need to eliminate stupid ones to make a real run at being a playoff team.
Just for some perspective. According to NCAA stats, Griz players have lost 2 fumbles in four games. Not a great performance, but putting them in the top 40% of FCS. Kennesaw State fans have a better reason to bitch … their team has lost 5 fumbles in four games. And one team -- Lamar -- has lost 6 fumbles.
Kennesaw runs the TO, no?
I believe Kennesaw still does run the triple option, although they had a lot of player turnover, so I' m not sure. Lamar, however, uses a run-pass option style of offense.

IdaGriz01 said:
Ursus1 said:
What about last year? Everytime I see a fumble I get flashbacks.

jcu27 said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Ursus1 said:
What about last year? Everytime I see a fumble I get flashbacks.

That guy doesn’t get to carry the ball anymore. :lol:

Back