• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: 2 days late!

I 'watched' the first half on Pluto. Well, I spent a lot of time hitting F5 during the first half, I don't think I ever saw two consecutive plays without a freeze, then loose another play while the screen and Pluto go through a refresh/reload.. I'm not sure we ever saw one entire play where you could actually follow the ball from set to whistle.

I used a link to the same 11 broadcast provided here on egriz for the second half. Not a single freeze.

I don't know enough about streaming technology to know for sure if it's 11, Pluto, or my wifi in the house (charter Spectrum high speed internet), or if it's something in the laptop we used (toshiba i7 w/ 500 gb ssd). But, the second half broadcast worked fine via a different link, which tells me the problem isn't on my end.

Ugh I greatly dislike the bear paw on the helmet (especially in white). Make the paw maroon and wear the silver pants and everything looks better.

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Ugh I greatly dislike the bear paw on the helmet (especially in white). Make the paw maroon and wear the silver pants and everything looks better.

I say now that we finally have a road win, don't change a thing on the road. Wear the same Uni's.

Back