• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No one knows where people are getting infected

we all did what we could do? the u.s. is still having shitty effects from the pandemic, so no, we didn't. based on how i have responded to the pandemic, my conscience doe not bother me. does your conscience bother you? (trying to keep to the thread subject here)

PlayerRep said:
"Many international travelers will likely need to prove they are vaccinated or free of Covid-19 if they plan trips later this year, after the European Union and China both said they would move ahead with plans for “vaccine passports.”

There’s my loophole.

argh! said:
we all did what we could do? the u.s. is still having shitty effects from the pandemic, so no, we didn't. based on how i have responded to the pandemic, my conscience doe not bother me. does your conscience bother you? (trying to keep to the thread subject here)

Wonder if Winn-Xi the Pooh has a conscience that bothers Him ?

argh! said:
If you voted for Biden, your conscience should be bothering you. Poor man doesn’t even realize where he is and is in charge of the nuclear codes. His dementia and ineptness was showcased during the election, yet he was elected. Our enemies are salivating with glee.

Hoops watcher said:
argh! said:

Wonder if Winn-Xi the Pooh has a conscience that bothers Him ?

no, has has no conscience. just a lust for power and control.

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
If you voted for Biden, your conscience should be bothering you. Poor man doesn’t even realize where he is and is in charge of the nuclear codes. His dementia and ineptness was showcased during the election, yet he was elected. Our enemies are salivating with glee.

and he was still a better choice than trump. donny's narcissistic self doesn't care about anything but donny. also, talk about ineptness... he got totally taken advantage of by xi the pooh.

argh! said:
Spanky2 said:

and he was still a better choice than trump. donny's narcissistic self doesn't care about anything but donny. also, talk about ineptness... he got totally taken advantage of by xi the pooh.
Although Biden was a known crook with his hand out when he could think, he is now being used by family members and many in power. His wife, who probably dresses him daily should have him step aside for health reasons before he gets our country in big trouble.

tourist said:
argh! said:
no, has has no conscience. just a lust for power and control.

I hear he wants to be 'chairman' of the Missoula County Health Dept.
Power and control.

and the rnc. and the w.h.o., dnc, u.n., etc, etc, etc... or at least of all ethnic chinese. to try to bribe them, the ccp has apparently offered a free vaccine to all ethnic chinese. fortunately, those outside of the mainland, and many inside it, don't trust chinese vaccines. the sinovac vaccine has already played a part in multiple deaths in hong kong, even though so far they have had few who will trust it. they are waiting for the pfizer vaccine, which hk also purchased. the sinovac vaccine isn't even being used at all in people over 60 in the mainland, but they are trying to force it on hong kongers, probably to see if they are 'patriotic' enough...

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
Although Biden was a known crook with his hand out when he could think, he is now being used by family members and many in power. His wife, who probably dresses him daily should have him step aside for health reasons before he gets our country in big trouble.

"Your country" tried to overthrow the legitimate government of the USA. The majority rejected you.

GrizLA said:
Spanky2 said:

"Your country" tried to overthrow the legitimate government of the USA. The majority rejected you.

70,000 votes in 4 states is hardly a mandate. Neither party has majority support so they should not be taking drastic measures to push their agendas, they should leave us alone. As anyone paying attention to history knows, one party rule doesn't work out too well.

Hoops watcher said:
GrizLA said:

70,000 votes in 4 states is hardly a mandate. Neither party has majority support so they should not be taking drastic measures to push their agendas, they should leave us alone. As anyone paying attention to history knows, one party rule doesn't work out too well.

Seven MILLION+, ooops

Anyone else pumped our government might give us permission to have a 4th of July BBQ?

Just got fitted for my gray jumpsuit. Eagerly waiting for my government assigned job.

Standing by for instructions...

SoldierGriz said:
Anyone else pumped our government might give us permission to have a 4th of July BBQ?

Just got fitted for my gray jumpsuit. Eagerly waiting for my government assigned job.

Anyone else pissed that the government is forcing us to wear seatbelts and frowns upon us having a refreshing adult beverage while driving home after a long day at work?

SoldierGriz said:

Probably came from those pulling his strings behind the podium.

HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

Anyone else pissed that the government is forcing us to wear seatbelts and frowns upon us having a refreshing adult beverage while driving home after a long day at work?

Stay home if you need to. Avoid the BBQ on the 4th. No issues. Sure you're happy with your pittance from the government. What job are you hoping for?

SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Stay home if you need to. Avoid the BBQ on the 4th. No issues. Sure you're happy with your pittance from the government. What job are you hoping for?

What is your pittance from the government "soldier"? FYI, I have a job and I am not dependent on the government for a paycheck. As for the 4th, I will celebrate, wearing my mask if need be, socially distancing with 10-12 of my closest friends.

HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:

What is your pittance from the government "soldier"? FYI, I have a job and I am not dependent on the government for a paycheck. As for the 4th, I will celebrate, wearing my mask if need be, socially distancing with 10-12 of my closest friends.

Ha...no pittance for me. Glad you'll be spending time with 10-12 of your friends.

I will be hosting an actual Independence Day celebration with as many people who want to show up...some will be wearing masks and some will not. They will decide what is best for themselves.

Congrats on the job. But, what job do you hope for?

SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Ha...no pittance for me. Glad you'll be spending time with 10-12 of your friends.

I will be hosting an actual Independence Day celebration with as many people who want to show up...some will be wearing masks and some will not. They will decide what is best for themselves.

Congrats on the job. But, what job do you hope for?

It might be fun being your direct supervisor, but in actuality, I'm good with my job.

Latest posts

Back