• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nice Weather Saturday-Another Record Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nzone said:
Leaving the Falls at 6:45.....hopefully they have the road black topped before Lincoln.
Go Griz![/quote

Part of it is black topped. Part of it is not. Still stop lights set up if they are working. Still delays but not as long as they have been.

I'm still trying to figure out how UM keeps setting attendance records without adding more seats.

There actually are some temporary bleachers that have been added in a couple spots. But I believe I recall reading somewhere that the attendance is a true head count, and many of the additional people come from filling the suites. Some weeks not all of those seats are used. Additionally, people like members of the press are counted, so if it's a big game or a ROOT game, that'll add a few more counts.

EverettGriz said:
There actually are some temporary bleachers that have been added in a couple spots. But I believe I recall reading somewhere that the attendance is a true head count, and many of the additional people come from filling the suites. Some weeks not all of those seats are used. Additionally, people like members of the press are counted, so if it's a big game or a ROOT game, that'll add a few more counts.

Hmmm...interesting.

PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game as long as the Griz offense makes an appearance that lasts longer than one or two quarters.

Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney. All three phases clicking on all cylinders for four quarters. :thumb:

Why don't you just support the team, or not post in this thread. A record crowd would be great. There are lots of negative threads. Go to those threads if you want to be negative. I, for one, don't care what you think.

So hoping the Griz play a complete game for a change with a nice offensive flow makes me not support the team huh. OK, I could always live in your make believe land of the Griz are perfect just the way they are, but no thanks.

Funny, for some fat ass big mouth not caring what I think you seem a little bent out of shape. A record crowd would be great for the school. A productive offense would be great for the team. I for one think you are worse than any trolls on here, wait a minute, that is pretty much all you are...carry on spreading your positive messages.

PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game as long as the Griz offense makes an appearance that lasts longer than one or two quarters.

Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney. All three phases clicking on all cylinders for four quarters. :thumb:

Here's another thought. Want to be $100 as to whether it's a record crowd?

So if there is a record crowd I can be $100. Sweet, go Griz Nation, get out and "support" the team so I can be $100.

It seems that every game the announcer makes the proclamation of a "record crowd" or "new stadium record". What?

Nevertheless, leaving Kalispell at 0830. Go GRIZ regardless of how many are in the seats...

1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:

So if there is a record crowd I can be $100. Sweet, go Griz Nation, get out and "support" the team so I can be $100.

So are you taking the bet on the record crowd? You say no. I say yes. $100. Or, are you just a big mouth with no balls?

PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:

So are you taking the bet on the record crowd? You say no. I say yes. $100. Or, are you just a big mouth with no balls?

You got me, I am just a big mouth with no balls.

Oh yeah, like another poster pointed out, the crowd is always breaking records and likely will this weekend. So for me to take that bet would mean I have no balls and no brain. The crowd should be a new record, which will be broken Cat-Griz.

In other news, how dare BWahlberg for saying the offense needs to get rolling in his scouting report. And how dare Jordan Johnson for being quoted in the Missoulian for saying the offense needs to be more consistent while saying they can at times be really good and at other times be really bad. Sorry if I am the reason these two are being so negative, it is contagious, maybe they read my post or the coaches told em about it.

The offense is fine the way they are and Griz Nation is amazing for breaking so many records.

This game has been a long time coming. Drunk, woke up and thought we won the game!

I must be a good fan, eh?

Had pilot cars by Lincoln today but wasn't bad. Probably delayed us 20 minutes tops through the whole construction site. I don't think the pilot cats run on the weekends so it should be even a little quicker.

1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

You got me, I am just a big mouth with no balls.

Oh yeah, like another poster pointed out, the crowd is always breaking records and likely will this weekend. So for me to take that bet would mean I have no balls and no brain. The crowd should be a new record, which will be broken Cat-Griz.

In other news, how dare BWahlberg for saying the offense needs to get rolling in his scouting report. And how dare Jordan Johnson for being quoted in the Missoulian for saying the offense needs to be more consistent while saying they can at times be really good and at other times be really bad. Sorry if I am the reason these two are being so negative, it is contagious, maybe they read my post or the coaches told em about it.

The offense is fine the way they are and Griz Nation is amazing for breaking so many records.

Yup, big mouth, no balls. Go post your stuff in those other threads. This was intended as a positive thread. Here's what you said:

"I don't care how many of Griz Nation shows up for the game...." Why don't you care how many fans show up? Are you not a Griz fan and supporter?

"Let's see the Griz play their first complete game under Delaney." Griz have played multiple complete games under Delaney. Why do you have to say untrue things? Not a good fan? Don't know much about football? Don't follow the Griz very closely?

PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:

By a record crowd, of course you mean the most people that have ever attended a Griz game, Jack put me down for $200.00, and I will meet after the game to square up.

spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
1Griz_Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

By a record crowd, of course you mean the most people that have ever attended a Griz game, Jack put me down for $200.00, and I will meet after the game to square up.

Yes, attendance record in Wash Griz stadium, as announced by UM. They've already sold a record number of tickets. $200 it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back