• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next Up: NoColo ... Now NAU

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroonandsilver said:
gotgame75 said:
Literally nobody gives two sh!ts who your neighbor at the lake is.

Why do you continually drop names to strangers on the internet who don't care?

When you live in your Mom's basement. what else do you have going for you?

My mom's been dead for a long time. I have accomplished more than you in life by 25 fold. Be careful.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:
This Native American doesn't forgive Oldrunner. This is just another example of the person he is. I think he's a jerk.

N7 is run by a member of my tribe, Fort Peck. "Sam McCracken, a citizen of the Sioux and Assiniboine Tribes, was working at a Nike distribution center when he submitted a proposal in 1997 to reach out to Indigenous communities. The proposal grew into the Nike Air Native N7 shoe and retail line, and he is now general manager and founder of Nike's N7 division. Apr 27, 2022."

https://ictnews.org/news/the-wrap-the-man-behind-nike-native-n7#:~:text=through%20physical%20activity.-,Sam%20McCracken%2C%20a%20citizen%20of%20the%20Sioux%20and%20Assiniboine%20Tribes,founder%20of%20Nike's%20N7%20division.

Our lake neighbor, Erik Sprunk, tried to get us introduced last fall when Sam was to visit him, but it didn't happen.

I like to make these posts to trigger low lifes like yourself. You obviously care. You keep commenting.

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:

I like to make these posts to trigger low lifes like yourself. You obviously care. You keep commenting.

More like you’re a bored and insecure senior citizen desperate for relevance from strangers who truly don’t care.

But yeah, keep dropping those c-list names for my benefit :roll:

grizzlyjournal said:
Oldrunner is one of the classiest & most consistent non-Griz contributors to eGriz and the feGriz football forum. Even moreso because -- when he makes a mistake -- he has the ability to admit error and apologize. That's far more than some tunneled-vision members of this forum can muster.

Yep. Oldrunner is one of the good ones. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back