• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU adding Okla St QB transfer

ari gold said:
AZGrizFan said:
Saw this tweet from Craig Haley regarding best returning QB's in FCS. Thought it was funny....when you see it, you'll know:

Luke Anthony, ACU
Grant Breneman, Colgate
Davis Cheek, Elon
Chris Ferguson, Maine
Jacob Knipp, No Colorado
Jeremiah Oatsvall, Austin Peay
Daniel Santacaterina, SEMO
Austin Simmons, S Dakota
Daniel Smith, Campbell
Dalton Sneed, Griz
Ryan Stanley, FAMU
Kevin Thomson, Sac St

This was the second of two tweets. These guys are listed as "others" as his first tweet linked to an article that had his top 10 returning FCS QB's. Had the EQU QB at #5 and Cookus at #6.

Here was the first one...
https://twitter.com/CraigHaley/status/1127941745956704256

yes, was aware of that. I just think it's funny that for every other school he spells out the school. For Montana, all he has to put is "Griz" and everybody knows who that is. :cool: :cool: :cool:

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
No hemet to helmet. Didn't lead with crown of helmet. Basically put his face maskiin the high chest area of the receiver. That's how we were taughtto tackle in college, and that's what we did. Text book tackle. The announcer knew that and said it was a clean hit.

Look at the 3d view of the hit. It's clear that the facemark was put below the neck.

I've never said it wasn't a clean hit, was a dirty play, etc... I was just laughing at the idea he didn't lead with his helmet. The best lawyer in the world isn't going to be able to spin that one.

And I never said contact wasn't initiated with the facemask. So there. The worst/best poser on egriz isn't going to be able to spin that I did.

I was responding to Sask's post:

Was not illegal then, is not illegal now. It's regardless of level one of the 10 best hits in the history of contact sport. He doesn't lead with his helmet (never makes contact), it's not high (he drives through the receivers chest), not early, not anything. It will live for ever as one of the great moments in Griz football.

Back