• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Muhammed Ali Passes

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
Yes, you are a dumbass. You seem to be proving that over and over these days.
See you on the 4th I will be a few houses down from the lake place on Flathead make sure to run your mouth then

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I knew you were a big mouth and full of threats, including most recently posting my phone number and names of my kids, but now stalker can be added to the list.
Naw just lots of former players that hate you enough to throw all kind of info about you at me. I don't even post the good stuff.......................................

I wonder if these are the same former players who invite my family to their weddings, have dinner with us or stay with us when they are visiting Montana, call looking for tickets for big games like NDSU, or consult with me about job advice? Dishonest guys like you, and various others like Growler, seem to like this approach of lying about what someone supposedly said when you're not willing to provide any specifics. I doubt that many, if any, actually believe that common approach (liked by the dishonest types). And you view is that a former player or someone says what someone's kids names are, where they live, and what their phone is, it's okay for you to post it, usually along with a little threatening language?

You started it now you get to deal with it. Spin all you want but something tells me you will just be a pussy and change your screen name again to avoid being responsible for your actions and words.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
You started it now you get to deal with it. Spin all you want but something tells me you will just be a pussy and change your screen name again to avoid being responsible for your actions and words.

I am happy to be responsible for all my actions and words on the board. Always have, always will. However, I, of course, will not be responsible for lies and untruths from the likes of you and Growler. You can lie all you want, but lies don't become truth, even if repeated frequently.

Just like all the lies and threats you had deleted from this board!

Own it and be a man you slimeball

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Just like all the lies and threats you had deleted from this board!

Own it and be a man you slimeball

Never have made a threat on the board or otherwise; never will. Never deleted anything remotely close to a threat. Had I ever made a threat, it would have been copied and pasted all over the board, but, as you know, it never happened and there is and has been nothing like that posted and re-posted around the board. You just keep on lying. That's what you're good at. Most posters have come to know that about you. And you are the poster who has altered people's posts and PM's, putting in your own stuff, and then circulating. Dishonesty.

I have the threats from your Griz fan 10 account you tried to delete. You threatend bombing a person in the NEZ, and going after their familes. You started it and now you are being a dishonest cunt about it. Where did all the Griz fan 10 posts go?

Hmmmm right to a lawyer that us looking into your conduct online that's where.

It's funny to watch a person like you squirm when you run into a guy like me who will take this places you are not willing to go.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I have the threats from your Griz fan 10 account you tried to delete. You threatend bombing a person in the NEZ, and going after their familes. You started it and now you are being a dishonest C-word about it. Where did all the Griz fan 10 posts go?

Hmmmm right to a lawyer that us looking into your conduct online that's where.

It's funny to watch a person like you squirm when you run into a guy like me who will take this places you are not willing to go.

Nope, no threats from me on any subject, from any account. I'm happy to talk to any lawyer. Maybe you can use the lawyer when federal or state investigators contact you. I am inclined to take my stuff to the authorities, if your threats continue towards me and my family.

You are the one who can't look me or the families of certain Griz players in the eye, when you see them, not me.

Hey, let's see who really knows ex-players and how well. How about categories like weddings, weddings officiated by a Griz coach, and the last ex-player talked to about anything of note. I'll start. Colt Anderson wedding. You're next. Chase Reynold's dad asked me to set Chase up with some real estate friends in So Ca. Texted and talked to Chase multiple times yesterday and day before. Okay, your turn.

Please please please go to the authorities with your information!

I have asked you to do that for years and you haven't because you will get in trouble for the threatening PM you sent me about your son. You created this and now you get to deal with it.

I won't tell you who was on my boat over the weekend but I will tell you this.

I saw Tripps parents drunk as fuck in public at BWW a couple weeks ago dressed in Jaguars stuff. CLASSY! I also got a text message with a pictures of Hermanson dad beating up a 12 year old at an AA meeting.

I now know why you're friends with these people!

What about the player that gave me your cell phone number? Good dude hates you something fierce!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
What about the player that gave me your cell phone number? Good dude hates you something fierce!

It's not hard to get mine or anything else's phone number. Posting it on egriz is another thing. Let me know which player supposedly gave a number, and I'll tell you whether I even know him. If I do, I'll ask him, just to confirm.

That would be betraying trust and I am ethical like that. I don't need to lie about that or your social security number that I obtained from another person of your acquaintance. How do you think I did the background check? Yep another fed that knows you and can't stand you!

Your move Jack, let's dance

Only a lying fucking coward would delete his account because he can't back up the things he said. I back up my words on my account as well as the words of others that use it.

I unlike you own it

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
That would be betraying trust and I am ethical like that. I don't need to lie about that or your social security number that I obtained from another person of your acquaintance. How do you think I did the background check? Yep another fed that knows you and can't stand you!

Your move Jack, let's dance

Don't know what you're talking about with a "move". All I'm trying to do is to encourage you to stop telling lies, stop posting information about my family, and stop with the threats. Why can't you just do that? You seem to want to start a pissing match at the drop of a hat. I don't know what that accomplishes or why you want to do that so much. It mucks up the board. Eventually, it may also get you into legal trouble. Why don't you just stop, and pretend I don't exist.

Back