• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Haha....exactly....0

Meh.....if he’s a bust so be it.....but he’s playing behind arguably the worst offensive line in football and his skill players have been hammered with injuries. He has had three subpar games to start 2020 in what otherwise has been a very very very successful NFL career.

Jabril Cox isn’t Carson Wentz and the fact that you brought him, Wentz, up is irrelevant.

It is going to be a long draft for you when NDSU has three former players go in the 1st round this year.

It's because I have no idea who the [#]f### Jabril Cox is. Wentz is the only former Bizon player I can name, and he sucks.

I think you would do well to realize that not everybody follows Bizons football as closely as you do Griz football.

Oh that is just a lie bro. You know who he is. You've talked and argued about him before on here.

Back to the main discussion. Jabril played an extremely good game. His coverage skills, as evidenced by the Pick 6, and athleticism are off the charts. He was clearly the best player on the field for LSU. Had a few missed assignments, but LSU, overall, is a mess on defense. They lost quite a bit of talent last year and it showed on Saturday.

Given the COVID situation and all, he definitely made the right decision to transfer to LSU. The Bison where lucky to have him play for three years, and I look forward to watching him play in the NFL next year. He has everything it takes to be a top tier player at the next level.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It's because I have no idea who the [#]f### Jabril Cox is. Wentz is the only former Bizon player I can name, and he sucks.

I think you would do well to realize that not everybody follows Bizons football as closely as you do Griz football.

Oh that is just a lie bro. You know who he is. You've talked and argued about him before on here.

The fuck? That doesn't mean I know who he is. You really think I've been to Fargo or the Shed? Think one time for me.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Back to the main discussion. Jabril played an extremely good game. His coverage skills, as evidenced by the Pick 6, and athleticism are off the charts. He was clearly the best player on the field for LSU. Had a few missed assignments, but LSU, overall, is a mess on defense. They lost quite a bit of talent last year and it showed on Saturday.

Given the COVID situation and all, he definitely made the right decision to transfer to LSU. The Bison where lucky to have him play for three years, and I look forward to watching him play in the NFL next year. He has everything it takes to be a top tier player at the next level.

Cox will be the best player on the field in every game he plays in the NFL too. He’s that good. LSU and the NFL are and will be lucky to have him. We are lucky to have Bison willing share this with us.

2011BisonAlumni said:

So what you're saying is they lost so much talent that an FCS player could come in and immediately be the best player on the team, and the bar has been lowered so much at LSU in ONE season that they're now losing to Mississippi Fucking STATE.

Got it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So what you're saying is they lost so much talent that an FCS player could come in and immediately be the best player on the team, and the bar has been lowered so much at LSU in ONE season that they're now losing to Mississippi f###[#] STATE.

No that is not what I'm saying. LSU lost a lot of experience on defense. They still are a top tier FBS program, who consistently has top tier recruiting classes. That doesn't take away from the fact of how good Jabril Cox is or how well he played on Saturday. On offense and defense, it was pretty apparent he was the best player on the field yesterday.

Jabril Cox was the most coveted transfer player in college football this year. There are a handful of teams in the FBS where he wouldn't have had the same impact in being the best player on the field from day 1.

There is a reason he is on the pre-season Butkus award watch list, is viewed by many NFL draft analysts as a 1st round pick...he's a great football player and proved it by being a menace on the field on Saturday. He's as good of a coverage linebacker as I've ever seen in college football. He was pressed with playing in coverage....a lot....on Saturday, and he was incredible. If you watched the game, Costello took advantage of the middle of LSU's defense, away from Cox, and lit them up. After the pick 6, he didn't even look Cox's way. Jabril did his part.

NDSU was extremely lucky to get him. Had he not torn his ACL during his Junior year of high school, he would have been playing at an LSU type of school from day one. Happy for him that he is getting to live out his dream and is improving his draft stock. He did everything he could at NDSU and he definitely made the right personal decision in leaving.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Cox will be the best player on the field in every game he plays in the NFL too. He’s that good. LSU and the NFL are and will be lucky to have him. We are lucky to have Bison willing share this with us.

I know you are being sarcastic......but he could very well be. He's a different style of linebacker, but Darius Leonard came out of the FCS and was the best linebacker in the NFL as a rookie.

A lot of variables, but the sky is the limit for Jabril Cox. He's a great kid and comes from a great family. Injuries can always happen in football, but if he stays healthy, I don't see any reason why he won't have a long and successful NFL career.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The [#]f###? That doesn't mean I know who he is. You really think I've been to Fargo or the Shed? Think one time for me.

Okay great. So you haven't personally met him. I don't care. That wasn't what you were getting at. You said you haven't personally heard much about him.....which, based on the fact that you have commented and argued about him on here before, is a lie.

Nobody even brought up NDSU in the thread...just former FCS player...and you couldn't help yourself lol.

Time to move on from acting like a little whinny bitch. Other FCS teams have great players that have gone through the program and have success at other levels of football. Get over it.

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So what you're saying is they lost so much talent that an FCS player could come in and immediately be the best player on the team, and the bar has been lowered so much at LSU in ONE season that they're now losing to Mississippi f###[#] STATE.

I guess you could say their defense is a real clown car act show...

2011BisonAlumni said:
That wasn't what you were getting at.
NoDunkers sound so cute. They can’t read/write for shit but their country twang is so charming. Like how they love to end sentences with an unnecessary preposition.
“Where's my car keys at?"
"If you go to the Golden Corral, I wanna go with."
“Can I have some of that there soap, so I can waRsh up?”

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The [#]f###? That doesn't mean I know who he is. You really think I've been to Fargo or the Shed? Think one time for me.

Okay great. So you haven't personally met him. I don't care. That wasn't what you were getting at. You said you haven't personally heard much about him.....which, based on the fact that you have commented and argued about him on here before, is a lie.

Nobody even brought up NDSU in the thread...just former FCS player...and you couldn't help yourself lol.

Time to move on from acting like a little whinny bitch. Other FCS teams have great players that have gone through the program and have success at other levels of football. Get over it.

Look, dork, I haven’t heard much about him. 95% of what I know about him was posted by you on eGriz.

Further, I see you’re having trouble tracking my explanation about posting and knowledge, so ignore that last part about me never having been to Fargo. I’ve actually been there tons and it’s awful. Clown car act shows on every corner.

Finally, can you kindly provide weekly lists of all good players from other FCS programs? If you post it all here, then I’ll know too!

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

I guess you could say their defense is a real clown car act show...

May this live on forever. :lol:

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
That wasn't what you were getting at.
NoDunkers sound so cute. They can’t read/write for shit but their country twang is so charming. Like how they love to end sentences with an unnecessary preposition.
“Where's my car keys at?"
"If you go to the Golden Corral, I wanna go with."
“Can I have some of that there soap, so I can waRsh up?”

I remember when they had to retitle “Dude, Where’s My Car” for the NoDak audience:

“So I says, I says, what’n da heck do ya mean you doughno where da caire is at?”

Crushed it at the Bismarck 3-Plex after the change.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

I know you are being sarcastic......

Breakthroughs happen every day.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I know you are being sarcastic......

Breakthroughs happen every day.
baby-steps-100-memegenerator-net-baby-steps-baby-steps-53363928.png

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Look, dork, I haven’t heard much about him. 95% of what I know about him was posted by you on eGriz.

Further, I see you’re having trouble tracking my explanation about posting and knowledge, so ignore that last part about me never having been to Fargo. I’ve actually been there tons and it’s awful. Clown car act shows on every corner.

Finally, can you kindly provide weekly lists of all good players from other FCS programs? If you post it all here, then I’ll know too!

I don’t care if you have or have not been to Fargo.

Vernon Adams really bothered you back in the day.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don’t care if you have or have not been to Fargo.

Vernon Adams really bothered you back in the day.

Correction: Vernon Adams’ fans really entertained me back in the day. I miss those days. Worthy adversaries.

Perhaps, someday, long from now, you’ll be enlightened...as they were, all those years ago in the Spokane Public Library. As for now, well, carry on, young Chubb. Enjoy the ride.

Back