• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Your wrong harm, 84 is unstoppable. Comin’ at as like Bruce Lee, unfazed despite getting absolutely clowned each time he shows up. I got a lotta respect for his persistence. Plus he’s fun to rag on during this boring football season.

Tell me who is getting clowned? 🙄🙄

You, and a few others over here are like a clown car act show, that's built for two, but one after another keeps piling out and bumbling and stumbling and laughing at each other's lame act...

Now dance clown.. dance.

Look, Fat, it’s pretty evident to everyone that you lack the mental ability to “clown” anyone. Now, how many VHS cassette tapes of Three Stooges episodes would you say you own?

Follow up: Can you or one of the other 12 who live there come pick up the ginger when you get a chance? It’s not fun to watch literally the worst QB in the league fumble around and fuck everything up. He’s an embarrassment. Pls handle, thx.

braves84 said:
ilovethecats said:
Anyone know what a "clown car act show" is?

:?

Anybody showing up to a family reunion in montana

Remember when you cited Winnipeg Proximity as a selling point of Fargo, North Dakota? Pepperidge Farms remembers. "Yeah, my house is pretty shitty, but it's not that bad because at least it's near that landfill."

ilovethecats said:

:lol:
It's apparently common in the Missouri Valley Football Playing Conference of Football Teams that Play Football in a Conference ("MVFPCFTPFC"). Of course they know what a "clown car act show thing deal up in there" is.

braves84 said:
Harm said:
CDA, you're on fire dude. Mosquitoes to the bug zapper, too easy...:clap:

Being from montana you should know all about the montana state bird...
This is the Griz board. Why the F would we “know all about the montana state” anything?

BTW, isn’t the NoDunk state flag a mop?

We all know NoDunk’s state tree. Too easy.

What’s NoDunk’s state bird? Ha trick question. With no real trees, there’s obviously no birds.

North Dakota: the shithole of shitholes.

Did you know it’s illegal to fall asleep in ND with shoes on your feet? For real! No joke. Must be all the diabetes feet?

The NoDunk state motto is: “where you can marry your cousin, just not your gay cousin.”

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Your wrong harm, 84 is unstoppable. Comin’ at as like Bruce Lee, unfazed despite getting absolutely clowned each time he shows up. I got a lotta respect for his persistence. Plus he’s fun to rag on during this boring football season.

Do we think that scene where Cliff Booth threw Kato through the car door was a flashback or a hypothetical situation? First watch, I thought the latter, but I’m leaning toward the former.
Flashback. When he drops Rick off, he’s told why it’s futile to hang around the set for work that day, and told to go home and fix the antenna. Later, when he’s doing that, he reflects on why, and nods in agreement after the flashback.
Our generation’s biggest star’s best movie/role.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

:lol:
It's apparently common in the Missouri Valley Football Playing Conference of Football Teams that Play Football in a Conference ("MVFPCFTPFC"). Of course they know what a "clown car act show thing deal up in there" is.

This is solid work. Per usual. If I try hard tonight, barring I don’t have too many glasses wine, I bet I can memorize “MVFPCFTPFC” :thumb:

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Do we think that scene where Cliff Booth threw Kato through the car door was a flashback or a hypothetical situation? First watch, I thought the latter, but I’m leaning toward the former.
Flashback. When he drops Rick off, he’s told why it’s futile to hang around the set for work that day, and told to go home and fix the antenna. Later, when he’s doing that, he reflects on why, and nods in agreement after the flashback.
Our generation’s biggest star’s best movie/role.

I tend to agree. Rick gets him the role, he screws up by throwing the talent through the car door, etc. and realizes why he’s fixing an antenna instead.

Best quote:
“What was your name again?”
“I’m the devil, and I’m here to do the devil’s work.”
“No, it was dumber than that.”

Cliff Booth: are you real?
Tex: real as a donut muther f*cker
. . .
Cop: What did these perpetrators do?
Cliff Booth: Perpetrators? They were hippie a**holes. Two of them burst through the front door there, and the guy hippie said he was the devil. And he said, “I’m here to do some devil sh*t.” It’s not verbatim.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
https://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=401237035

Mike Leach's first game at Miss St. Air Raid QB sets SEC record with 623 passing yards.

Former FCS player Jabril Cox had nice stats: 4 tackles and 2 assist for 6; 1 sack (of 5); 1 TFL (of 7); 1 interception (of 2). 3d leading tackler.

noteworthy that he had an interception, but i'm curious how he did in coverage otherwise? were you able to watch the game?

Jabril Cox was easily LSU’s best player on the field Saturday. Wasn’t really close.

He was in coverage a ton.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I see PR stated he’s a former fcs player but for the life of me, I can’t remember him. Is he somebody important? Someone we’re supposed to know about?

I saw he’s a former Bizon, so he’s probably good at throwing picks and getting hurt.

How many former Griz football players started in the NFL this season?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I saw he’s a former Bizon, so he’s probably good at throwing picks and getting hurt.

Zero? Can’t see how that’s relevant. I was talking about an Eagles QB who makes $32.5 million per year to be objectively the worst starter in the league and has an 87% injury probability. Total bust like you read about. I’d give him 1 or 2 weeks to completely turn it around before I’d say it’s time to bench him and deal him to some sucker team willing to take on that contract.

Glad you couldn’t stay away, lol.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Zero? Can’t see how that’s relevant. I was talking about an Eagles QB who makes $32.5 million per year to be objectively the worst starter in the league and has an 87% injury probability. Total bust like you read about. I’d give him 1 or 2 weeks to completely turn it around before I’d say it’s time to bench him and deal him to some sucker team willing to take on that contract.

Haha....exactly....0

Meh.....if he’s a bust so be it.....but he’s playing behind arguably the worst offensive line in football and his skill players have been hammered with injuries. He has had three subpar games to start 2020 in what otherwise has been a very very very successful NFL career.

Jabril Cox isn’t Carson Wentz and the fact that you brought him, Wentz, up is irrelevant.

It is going to be a long draft for you when NDSU has three former players go in the 1st round this year.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Haha....exactly....0

Meh.....if he’s a bust so be it.....but he’s playing behind arguably the worst offensive line in football and his skill players have been hammered with injuries. He has had three subpar games to start 2020 in what otherwise has been a very very very successful NFL career.

Jabril Cox isn’t Carson Wentz and the fact that you brought him, Wentz, up is irrelevant.

It is going to be a long draft for you when NDSU has three former players go in the 1st round this year.

With all the fucking money North Dakota has made off oil (and Montana could have if it weren't such a bureacratic safehaven for liberal assholes who like looking at windmills in the middle of Judith's Gap), that you're arguing over a couple of kids who chose to play podunk football is more than a little amusing. It's obvious you probably played the game but never coached...

2011BisonAlumni said:
It is going to be an even longer turnip harvest this year for us when you guys added three new I-H combine harvesters to the fleet.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Haha....exactly....0

With all the f###[#] money North Dakota has made off oil (and Montana could have if it weren't such a bureacratic safehaven for liberal assholes who like looking at windmills in the middle of Judith's Gap), that you're arguing over a couple of kids who chose to play podunk football is more than a little amusing. It's obvious you probably played the game but never coached...

What am I arguing about exactly?

OP asked a question about Cox. I answered it.

CDA did what he did and turned it into a Carson Wentz thread......because...well...he still can't let go of the fact an NDSU player was selected #2 and has largely had success in the NFL.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Haha....exactly....0

It's because I have no idea who the fuck Jabril Cox is. Wentz is the only former Bizon player I can name, and he sucks.

I think you would do well to realize that not everybody follows Bizons football as closely as you do Griz football.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
With all the f###[#] money North Dakota has made off oil (and Montana could have if it weren't such a bureacratic safehaven for liberal assholes who like looking at windmills in the middle of Judith's Gap), that you're arguing over a couple of kids who chose to play podunk football is more than a little amusing. It's obvious you probably played the game but never coached...

What am I arguing about exactly?

OP asked a question about Cox. I answered it.

CDA did what he did and turned it into a Carson Wentz thread......because...well...he still can't let go of the fact an NDSU player was selected #2 and has largely had success in the NFL.

Not arguing? Anyway, as Mother Teresa used to say...instead of coming here getting into a pissing match about podunk football, you ought to be thanking these loyal followers. Evidently you're pretty young or CRS has set in but the school you're taunting is the one that kept your ass out of the cluster fuck known as the big sky. You ought to be thanking them because you were able to land in the conference you're in. Your conference affiliations could step up entirely and become a wannabe conference such as the mountain west, conference usa, sun belt, etc. The big sky? Never happen. Gonzaga landed just right for basketball and your school did too for podunk football.

Back