• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Loss of Faith

Dakota Prokup? Is that the last real QB they’ve had that amounted to anything? Murray was a guy who ran the ball and was lucky to complete 50% of his passes. Since then, it’s been a big question mark every year for them. Terrible developers of QB talent!

rocklobster said:
Dakota Prokup? Is that the last real QB they’ve had that amounted to anything? Murray was a guy who ran the ball and was lucky to complete 50% of his passes. Since then, it’s been a big question mark every year for them. Terrible developers of QB talent!
It must be the lack of an indoor practice facility.

rocklobster said:

Prokup was something like 11-10 as a starter. I could be wrong and at my age I probably am, (but-and) a large percentage of his stats came during garbage time.

Listening to the assistant coaches fussing at each other was not pretty to watch and listen to either.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
rocklobster said:

Prokup was something like 11-10 as a starter. I could be wrong and at my age I probably am, (but-and) a large percentage of his stats came during garbage time.

Listening to the assistant coaches fussing at each other was not pretty to watch and listen to either.

I didn’t notice the last part. If true, shit . . . The dust up on the staff in the off-season, rumors of players’ parents upset at the staff, rumors of players unhappy with the staff . . . I guess I’ll do it:

Has fourth-year, 22-20 (14-13), HC Jeffery Choate finally lost the locker room?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
rocklobster said:

I didn’t notice the last part. If true, shit . . . The dust up on the staff in the off-season, rumors of players’ parents upset at the staff, rumors of players unhappy with the staff . . . I guess I’ll do it:

I don't believe it for a moment. He's a tonsillectomy away from another three year extension in clown town.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
rocklobster said:

I don't believe it for a moment. He's a tonsillectomy away from another three year extension in clown town.

Ha! Tonsillectomy gets him 4. Wisdom tooth extraction gets him 2-3, depending on how many teeth. Ingrown toenail gets a, “one more season, bud, but watch yourself.”

I still think he skating thin for his BMI.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Ha! Tonsillectomy gets him 4. Wisdom tooth extraction gets him 2-3, depending on how many teeth. Ingrown toenail gets a, “one more season, bud, but watch yourself.”

Kidney = 6 years and his likeness on all campus honey buckets.

Would love to see a break down of The Flagship of Bozeman’s third down rate for D this year. They supposedly fired TG because of this lone stat, but they could not get off the field vs SuckSt. I think SuckSt converted like 75%, and had like 6 in a row and most were not “short” yardage to gain. They scored on like six possessions in a row.
If this figure is improved this year, I bet it’s by the skin of Choaches’es left tusk. Certainly not a reason to fire a vet and hire a rookie DC.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Now, that's the kind of cross-promotional thinking that holds water.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Now, that's the kind of cross-promotional thinking that holds water.

groan :roll:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
rocklobster said:

I’m not necessarily talking about wins and losses! I’m talking about a QB that you could put on the field and know this guy can move the ball up and down the field-like a QB...do his job...can put a drive together...as a QB! Murray was an athlete with wheels and could complete a pass. Andersen is a stud! I have so much respect for him! He’ll do whatever the team needs him for and the poor guy gets beat up, leaving it out there every game! But he’s not a QB. They had a couple of guys after Murray and now have Rovig and Bauman. Until they get a Rostad or a Cam Humphrey or someone they can trust will “QB” the team, it’s gonna be more of the same. That’s on Choake and the coaching staff (and here comes, “yeah but we beat you!”)

Back