• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Iverson Young lands on Top 30 FCS Recruits List

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Imagine our running backs with Bergen at QB running the Cat's offense.

I can't imagine anything worse to watch than the Cat offense.

Well of course! I would hate it too if the ran all over my team most years… and everyone in the world knew what was coming, but just zero chance of stopping it. Total domination, had to be embarrassing as hell.

AZGrizFan said:
gotgame75 said:
This "best of the social media sites" is an epic financial failure on the verge bankruptcy that has led to Musk's overall net worth being decimated by almost $200 billion.

What? His net worth is down because of the value of Tesla shares…I doubt he paid $44 billion and somehow lost $200 billion on Twitter.
His purchase of twitter has had a massive detrimental impact on tesla.

Why are Tesla shares down? They are down in no small part due to his prolonged absence from the company while being preoccupied with twitter. Tesla investors have literally been begging him to pay more attention to the company. Additionally, his perceived mismanagement of the twitter deal (overpaying by almost double, impulsive decision-making, etc) has impacted investor confidence in his leadership.

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Well of course! I would hate it too if the ran all over my team most years… and everyone in the world knew what was coming, but just zero chance of stopping it. Total domination, had to be embarrassing as hell.

#catsignal
#catsplaining
#whatwouldwedowithoutpoorgriz

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I don’t think you realize it but you’re a liar and it is happening over in blowsmen.

I'm a liar? What are you talking about?

Because I think your ego won’t let you admit that your opinion that you wouldn’t enjoy watching the Griz totally dominate their opposition on offense might be wrong. No worries though, I won’t waste time trying to convince you you’re at the very least subconsciously lying because for one, you’re sorta right. It definitely wouldn’t happen here cus our current coaching staff wouldn’t be able to pull it off with our current offensive line. Some big changes would have to be made to our entire offensive scheme, offensive line coaching abilities, and the O line we recruit before we could successfully pull off the type of offensive domination that the neighbors now easily produce next door, much to our embarrassment.

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:
I'm a liar? What are you talking about?

Because I think your ego won’t let you admit that your opinion that you wouldn’t enjoy watching the Griz totally dominate their opposition on offense might be wrong. No worries though, I won’t waste time trying to convince you you’re at the very least subconsciously lying because for one, you’re sorta right. It definitely wouldn’t happen here cus our current coaching staff wouldn’t be able to pull it off with our current offensive line. Some big changes would have to be made to our entire offensive scheme, offensive line coaching abilities, and the O line we recruit before we could successfully pull off the type of offensive domination that the neighbors now easily produce next door, much to our embarrassment.

C’mon man. Nothing more entertaining to watch than a pillow-fight blocking, one-dimensional running scheme, only to be supplanted by a passing scheme that can’t use the 2/3 of the field not between the numbers and the sidelines. Oh to be a TE or game-breaker in this offense. Cause you know, the ball goes where it goes.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Imagine our running backs with Bergen at QB running the Cat's offense.

It made me sick watching it pound our defense for 450 yards. I get it, you like watching punters and if we ran with their offense you wouldn't get to see the punter. Kind of like when we played the Cats and their punter stayed nice and warm on the sideline the entire game. Think how pissed his parents were that they drove all that way to watch him kick during pregame.

gotgame75 said:
AZGrizFan said:
What? His net worth is down because of the value of Tesla shares…I doubt he paid $44 billion and somehow lost $200 billion on Twitter.
His purchase of twitter has had a massive detrimental impact on tesla.

Why are Tesla shares down? They are down in no small part due to his prolonged absence from the company while being preoccupied with twitter. Tesla investors have literally been begging him to pay more attention to the company. Additionally, his perceived mismanagement of the twitter deal (overpaying by almost double, impulsive decision-making, etc) has impacted investor confidence in his leadership.

How did he overpay by double? He paid about a 15% premium on current share prices if I recall…

Back