• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Iverson Young lands on Top 30 FCS Recruits List

AZGrizFan said:
gotgame75 said:
This "best of the social media sites" is an epic financial failure on the verge bankruptcy that has led to Musk's overall net worth being decimated by almost $200 billion.

What? His net worth is down because of the value of Tesla shares…I doubt he paid $44 billion and somehow lost $200 billion on Twitter.

That all depends on which sides misinformation you choose to believe.

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:
I wondered the exact same thing

Aren't you the poster criticizing my push to move forward with a REAL NIL program, instead of some fan trying to do it? I told all of you that the forward-thinking FCS school already had one in place. Obviously, Campbell is one of them.

They must be pretty good deals since Campbell does not offer football schollies and these kids are having to pay their tuition to go there.

alabamagrizzly said:
RoseyMustGo said:
Aren't you the poster criticizing my push to move forward with a REAL NIL program, instead of some fan trying to do it? I told all of you that the forward-thinking FCS school already had one in place. Obviously, Campbell is one of them.

They must be pretty good deals since Campbell does not offer football schollies and these kids are having to pay their tuition to go there.

Campbell has offered scholarships for about 5 years.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Campbell has offered scholarships for about 5 years.

Well there you go proving my ignorance😁.

Back to Iverson Young. Am I the only one that hopes he can skip closer to the front of the line sooner rather than later? Not wishing ill of anyone who's worked hard and been productive, but you've got to admit the raw talents of guys like Gillman and Young are pretty dam exciting.

Bok_Choi said:
Back to Iverson Young. Am I the only one that hopes he can skip closer to the front of the line sooner rather than later? Not wishing ill of anyone who's worked hard and been productive, but you've got to admit the raw talents of guys like Gillman and Young are pretty dam exciting.

Imagine our running backs with Bergen at QB running the Cat's offense.

uptopgriz said:
Bok_Choi said:

I see what you’re thinking but Ostmo would probably be better. Not sure if Junior could take all the hits that Mellot takes.

alabamagrizzly said:
uptopgriz said:

I see what you’re thinking but Ostmo would probably be better. Not sure if Junior could take all the hits that Mellot takes.

I think bozeman blocked it well enough that they would use third string receivers to run the ball and it worked for hundreds of yards. Bergen, if they could find him with the ball, would be better taking it in space. It's an embarrassment of riches with that RB group. It's too bad there's only one ball in play at a time.

Bok_Choi said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I think bozeman blocked it well enough that they would use third string receivers to run the ball and it worked for hundreds of yards. Bergen, if they could find him with the ball, would be better taking it in space. It's an embarrassment of riches with that RB group. It's too bad there's only one ball in play at a time.

Have Bergen, Ostmo, and Gilman(sub with Young) run the triple option.

Griz Addict said:
Bok_Choi said:

Whats too bad is that we have archaic coaches that don't think outside the box.

Griz Addict said:
Bok_Choi said:

I think the changed the blocking rules a season or two back. The two or three teams that still ran it were all complaining about not being able to utilize the normal methods.

Bok_Choi said:
Griz Addict said:

I think the changed the blocking rules a season or two back. The two or three teams that still ran it were all complaining about not being able to utilize the normal methods.

Could you repeat? I couldn't get what you were saying. Maybe more detail too. Thx.

uptopgriz said:
Bok_Choi said:

I can't imagine anything worse to watch than the Cat offense.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

So you would not enjoy watching the Griz piss pound opposing defense’s with 300+ yards rushing a game, almost 7 yards a carry, and possibly playing in a natty every year, no matter who they throw in at QB?

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

So you would not enjoy watching the Griz piss pound opposing defense’s with 300+ yards rushing a game, almost 7 yards a carry, and possibly playing in a natty every year, no matter who they throw in at QB?

Nope. Nor, do I think any or much of that would happen.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Nope. Nor, do I think any or much of that would happen.

I don’t think you realize it but you’re a liar and it is happening over in blowsmen.

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

I would love to see us average 250 on the ground every game, but I don't think running the triple option, while it may get our numbers to that level, would result in many wins for us next season. I'd instead love to see our coaches try and emulate SDSU's offense, which seems more like the multiple, ground and pound, yet versatile offense they've been wanting for a while.

Back