• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is eGriz becoming a dominant message board?

Ursa Major said:
Agreed. I think it's awesome that a new poster would spend the time doing the due diligence by going back and reading years of posts before he actually wrote his first post. To get a lay of the land and truly understand the context of the board. I'm sure that's where he picked up those phrases. Welcome Eric G. from Missoula! I'm sure you'll be a great addition to eGriz. :clap: :clap:

Great post, ursus!

AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Agreed. I think it's awesome that a new poster would spend the time doing the due diligence by going back and reading years of posts before he actually wrote his first post. To get a lay of the land and truly understand the context of the board. I'm sure that's where he picked up those phrases. Welcome Eric G. from Missoula! I'm sure you'll be a great addition to eGriz. :clap: :clap:

Great post, ursus!

:lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
Griz Stud said:
If there was another Griz board nobody would post here with all the football devoid clowns that think they are funny. There isn't one thread on here that doesn't fall apart because of posters like argh, cda, ursus or all weather. These clowns add nothing and wreck everything they touch.

Oh hi Steve :|

Damn I thought I was the ursus ruining it.....

Ursa Major said:
Griz Stud said:
If there was another Griz board nobody would post here with all the football devoid clowns that think they are funny. There isn't one thread on here that doesn't fall apart because of posters like argh, cda, ursus or all weather. These clowns add nothing and wreck everything they touch.

He thinks he's kind of a big dill.

Griz Stud said:
all the football devoid clowns that think they are funny. There isn't one thread on here that doesn't fall apart because of posters like argh, cda, ursus or all weather. These clowns add nothing and wreck everything they touch.

Agreed. Jackasses.

jodcon said:
Griz Stud said:
all the football devoid clowns that think they are funny. There isn't one thread on here that doesn't fall apart because of posters like argh, cda, ursus or all weather. These clowns add nothing and wreck everything they touch.

Agreed. Jackasses.

+2

jodcon said:
Griz Stud said:

Agreed. Jackasses.

And yet, here you are...hanging with people you think are jackasses. You do have a choice, you know.

Anyone who doesn't like CDA is simply lacking the IQ points to understand....things. I would use bigger words and a more in-depth explanation but you just wouldn't get it.

GGNez said:
jodcon said:
Griz Stud said:

Agreed. Jackasses.

And yet, here you are...hanging with people you think are jackasses. You do have a choice, you know.

Anyone who doesn't like CDA is simply lacking the IQ points to understand....things. I would use bigger words and a more in-depth explanation but you just wouldn't get it.

Jodcon is a very bright and quick witted poster. You just have to catch him when he's not drunk. Best bet is 9AM-11:45AM weekdays. All bets are off on the weekends.

Ursa Major said:
GGNez said:
jodcon said:
Griz Stud said:

Agreed. Jackasses.

Jodcon is a very bright and quick witted poster. You just have to catch him when he's not drunk. Best bet is 9AM-11:45AM weekdays. All bets are off on the weekends.

I can relate.

AllWeatherFan said:
Jodcon has the same initials as Jeremy Calhoun. And his last name is con.

This explains a lot. Like why I subconsciously check my money belt after reading one of his posts.

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Try again, Ursa. He is simply Eric G from Missoula, who, despite being brand new to the board, has quickly developed many opinions regarding the post history of multiple users. Eric G from Missoula is indeed a "Griz Stud" in that he has gone from brand new poster to namecalling in the fewest amount of posts since Evers. It's as though Eric G from Missoula has been here for years already.

And the other thing is, Eric G uses phrases that are quite unique, and to my knowledge, have only been used by one other poster in the history of eGriz. Phrases such as "self-flagellation" and "devoid." It's almost like Eric G is trying to be somebody else!

Not that it isn't Growler, I don't know. But to be fair, there are a lot of people who just lurk for long periods of time prior to registering an account.

Also, "devoid" is not a phrase. YW :thumb:

AllWeatherFan said:
Also, his first name is "jod." :roll:

Yeah, that truly does give a guy pause.

I knew I didn't trust that sumbitch for some reason, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thanks for highlighting this, AWF. Jodcon, you're on notice now, buddy.

GGNez said:
jodcon said:
Griz Stud said:

Agreed. Jackasses.

Like CDA? What's there to like about CDA, that guy has more issues than the Kardashians seamstress?

Maybe you should ask around a little bit before making a final judgement. Maybe someone will mention the helicopter Corona incident, the busty redhead on the pier incident, the condiment episode at Jimmy Johns, the banning from Adam & Eve...don't even think about inquiring about the torched ski lodge and other unexplained coincidental fires on his travels.

That dude is best avoided at all costs, don't let his smooth talk lower your guard, he's a dumpster fire ready to happen (literally).

But I do have one question, are you implying that argh, ursus, and all weather are not likeable? Because I would be on board with that, in fact I would throw Everett and AZ into the mix too.

Back