• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If the Spuds do well or not?

MikeyGriz said:
If Idaho doesn't win the Big Sky this year with FBS players, what does that really say about their talent?

That's funny shit...FBS players...LOL

It would show that their FBS talent is only FCS talent in Vandal clothing.

HelenaHandBasket said:
MikeyGriz said:
If Idaho doesn't win the Big Sky this year with FBS players, what does that really say about their talent?

IE they never had FBS talent when they were in the FBS.

Also looking at their schedule this year. Idaho plays a D2 in OOC so they will get 2 losses and no wins in OOC. They are going to have to go 7-1 @ucdavis, @MSU, home vs SUU, @EWU, home vs ND and home vs UM. They have a 0 percent chance in my mind of being better than 6-2 in those games. That would make them 6-4 with a d2 game win and out of the playoffs unless the FCS has a weird year.

HelenaHandBasket said:
MikeyGriz said:

My thoughts exactly! Depending on their showing, it might not even indicate that!

The Spuds will struggle this year on offense, due to their lack of a proven QB! You all would know better then me as to the importance of a quality QB in this league. On another note I was thrilled to see the cudo's to ex Genesee Bulldog Reggie Tillman!!! I was hopeing to see my youngest son Will Gram, Backup Jr. right guard for Eastern, square off one more time in college. They were fierce comptetors in high school, as were the teams Troy Idaho, vs Genesee, as heated as the Griz vs. the Eagles! I love the competiton between Montana and Eastern! Good luck in the season, we might meet in the playoffs!!! Eagles own the Sky!!!

Def have two loses and one win... the other 8?????

SCHEDULE
@Fresno State (L)
vs W New Mexico (WTH?)
@ UC Davis
vs Portland State
@ Idaho State
@ Montana State
vs Southern Utah
@ E Washington
vs North Dakota
vs Montana
@Florida (L)

Playing a D2 because they had a game cancelled, can't remember who, FBS... So last minute l they could find for a home game was D2. Could of had an FCS game but would have been an away game.

And for the record I say they are 5th in BSC and ahead of the griz.

VandalPride97 said:
Please. Once we left, you guys let the conference turn to sh*t. MF'ing Weber State is now a power and I don't even know what a Southern Utah is. Now we're back to fix your bumbling efforts to instill a sense of order.

Uhhhhmmmmmmm…..

bump?

signedbewildered said:
VandalPride97 said:
Please. Once we left, you guys let the conference turn to sh*t. MF'ing Weber State is now a power and I don't even know what a Southern Utah is. Now we're back to fix your bumbling efforts to instill a sense of order.

Uhhhhmmmmmmm…..

bump?

:lol:

jcu27 said:
Spuds will be duds. At best they will be a middle of the pack bsc team. And will only get worse. It will be a long time till Idaho becomes competitive. As of now they are trash.

Accurate.

Back