• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If the Spuds do well or not?

Gents, have fun in this thread and, in fact, enjoy this particular window of time because on November 10....
[spoil]...the Vandals are going to fuk you up.[/spoil]

VandalPride97 said:
Gents, have fun in this thread and, in fact, enjoy this particular window of time because on November 10....

Bookmarked for future reference.

I'm no sugar coater, so this site is not for me. I tell 'em like I see 'em. I don't stick a wet finger into the wind before posting. Vick is a dick, and PR is what most everyone knows he is, despite disclaimers. U got him, keep him.

AlphaGriz1, growler, and many others told it like it was, as each saw it. I didn't agree with all their posts, but respected their opinion. Each left for various reasons. So do I.

statler & waldorf said:
I'm no sugar coater, so this site is not for me. I tell 'em like I see 'em. I don't stick a wet finger into the wind before posting. Vick is a dick, and PR is what most everyone knows he is, despite disclaimers. U got him, keep him.

AlphaGriz1, growler, and many others told it like it was, as each saw it. I didn't agree with all their posts, but respected their opinion. Each left for various reasons. So do I.

How many times have those 2 been kicked off the board? Do you not even know? They left because they were banned. You are too much of an idiot to be banned. You know nothing and you provide nothing. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

AZGrizFan said:
VandalPride97 said:

Bookmarked for future reference.

Screen Cap for Posterity...

I'll be giving odds on 11/3, but I can hint . . . we're looking at the Vandals by 12 and a trail of Griz tears all the way back to Missoula/Purple Area of the Map.

IDK anything about the Vandals. IDK the name of their QB, IDK the names of any of their players. I haven't paid attention to them since the last time they played the Griz. I know they were playing Arena League or something for a while, but, I think they will be a wild card on the schedule.

Spuds will be duds. At best they will be a middle of the pack bsc team. And will only get worse. It will be a long time till Idaho becomes competitive. As of now they are trash.

Please. Once we left, you guys let the conference turn to sh*t. MF'ing Weber State is now a power and I don't even know what a Southern Utah is. Now we're back to fix your bumbling efforts to instill a sense of order.

VandalPride97 said:
Please. Once we left, you guys let the conference turn to sh*t. MF'ing Weber State is now a power and I don't even know what a Southern Utah is. Now we're back to fix your bumbling efforts to instill a sense of order.

Oh, that’s why your back? My bad. I thought it was cus you sucked c**k at the FBS level. You probably couldn’t even swallow right.

Uh, oh! I think he's serious. Vandals' are coming back to do to the BSC what they did to the FBS. This is going to be easier than I had thought.

Hey, we left you knuckleheads in charge and look what happened. EWU rises to prominence, Weber f'ing State is now a power, some sh*t hole in the south of Utah came into existence and NAU thinks they're the cat's ass. As the supervisors of the Big Sky, you asshats should have nipped these things in the bud...

VandalPride97 said:
Hey, we left you knuckleheads in charge and look what happened. EWU rises to prominence, Weber f'ing State is now a power, some sh*t hole in the south of Utah came into existence and NAU thinks they're the cat's ass. As the supervisors of the Big Sky, you asshats should have nipped these things in the bud...

I laughed, not because it is really funny, but because it is fairly accurate.

VandalPride97 said:
This is all very true.

kemajic said:
VandalPride97 said:
This is all very true.

This is definitely not ALL true. Noone left us in charge, we were already in charge.

VandalPride97 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
VandalPride97 said:
Slurp, slurp, gaaahaaah, (choking sound), slurp, slurp, slurp.

Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn’t understand you. Maybe don’t talk with your mouth full.

Weak. C- at best. This is why you can't have nice things.

Uhh, I’d say WaGriz is quite a bit nicer then that quonset hut you call a football stadium. Atleast when you play in a shed though, you don’t have to worry about fans showing up to see how awful you are.

kemajic said:
VandalPride97 said:
This is all very true.

I wouldn't say anyone left the Griz in charge. We were well in charge before you left...you know...that year we won the national championship and you got railed by 30 in the first round. Really Idaho was getting smashed by Montana then ran to FBS without really not very much fcs success (compared to the success in the FCS now a days) Idaho wants to pretend that they were the best of the best so they moved up but really they were 6-11 in the FCS playoffs, lost 8 of the last 10 to Montana even after they moved up and 4 of the last 5 including 4 in a row. They never got to the national championship and the 2 times they did get to the semi, they got beat by 19 and 31.

Now not only are the Griz still going to be in charge of Idaho...but EWU, Weber, NAU and even maybe MSU will be too

also to extend the thought. Idaho has already scheduled 2 losses in OOC every year for the next 4. so they are gonna start best case 1-2. Chances they are better than 7-4 in the next few years in slim to none. Even if they are good...then they still will have head to heads vs EWU and UM every year guaranteeing probably at least 1 loss. Then trying to get through all BSC and the other OOC game without 2 losses. That's going to be tough...I see a lot of 7-4, 6-5,5-6 in the near future for them.

If Idaho doesn't win the Big Sky this year with FBS players, what does that really say about their talent?

Back