• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idahoooooooooooo

Hoops watcher said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
I feel like my post is being misunderstood. I meant it as a purely complimentary statement. I apologize if it comes across as in any way critical, that was not my intent.

I didn't take it that way at all and don't know why anyone would. Lots of posters here that pay attention and are pretty knowledgeable about hoops. I don't see people disparage the players at all, just speculating about their game, strengths and aspects we'd like to see them get better at. I'm having a lot of fun watching a "rebuilding" team grow and succeed so far. I would have been more than happy in October if you had said the Griz would be a one loss team with 40% of the conference slate in the books. I enjoy reading different takes from the fans here and feel they almost all knowledgeable and passionate about the Griz. My :twocents:

Ditto! :thumb: Most who post here (though the opinions vary, obviously) are avid pro=player, coach & program.

AZGrizFan said:
Samuelson with the inside track for the Griz’s 4th POW honor in a row. :)
I visited with his dad before game at Mo Club. He is down from Billings for almost every game. Good guy and still looks fit enough that he could play. That family really has had a line of great athletes traced back to Broadus. He told me that he can almost predict what kind of game he is going to have by how his knee is feeling that day or two before. You can tell that he was favoring it quite a bit vs PSU. His dad said before the game the knee had been feeling better..so hopefully he stays healthy because he is playing BIG TIME when he is a go!

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:
I visited with his dad before game at Mo Club. He is down from Billings for almost every game. Good guy and still looks fit enough that he could play. That family really has had a line of great athletes traced back to Broadus. He told me that he can almost predict what kind of game he is going to have by how his knee is feeling that day or two before. You can tell that he was favoring it quite a bit vs PSU. His dad said before the game the knee had been feeling better..so hopefully he stays healthy because he is playing BIG TIME when he is a go!

Nothing against Samuelson but NO WAY is the Big Sky gonna give Montana the POW 4 straight weeks with us only playing 1 game this week. We'll see tomorrow

Zirg said:
UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

Nothing against Samuelson but NO WAY is the Big Sky gonna give Montana the POW 4 straight weeks with us only playing 1 game this week. We'll see tomorrow

That’s a good point. We will see though

Ya, all those tough guy sunshine patriots in the stands. I wonder how many joined up and put their asses on the line? Bring back the draft!

grizophile said:
Ya, all those tough guy sunshine patriots in the stands. I wonder how many joined up and put their asses on the line? Bring back the draft!
Blessed are the Peacemakers........
But you might focus and see this is a basketball board. :?

UncleRico said:
Zirg said:
UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

That’s a good point. We will see though

Jacob Davison of EWU was the POW

Back