• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idahoooooooooooo

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
NAU beat Northern Colorado to pad the Griz conference lead. :thumb:

Also, the pity kitties and the ewoooers play today, so the with a win the GRIZ will create a little more distance from one of those teams as well. Shaping up to be a really nice, crinkly cut day!! :thumb:

Kittys lose by 13

AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
Looks like LG lost by 1.

BS ending. Hacked twice on two final chances and no foul called.

Lady griz lost it in the first half. 12 turnovers is just too many. The ending would not have mattered if they cut the number of turnovers down by half.

Griz looked slow and disinterested that half, and totally baffled by the zone. Hope TD lights a fire under ‘em in the locker room.

Pretty sure the play by play announcer on SWX is pronouncing Josh Vazquez's name wrong and it's driving me nuts. It's not a long "e" at the end like squeeze.

AZGrizFan said:
Griz looked slow and disinterested that half, and totally baffled by the zone. Hope TD lights a fire under ‘em in the locker room.
Yep. They do seem to be be (slowly) stepping up the intensity, but they're not really there yet.

Falls had a nice steal, then assist in transition, to extend the Griz lead.

After an offensive foul, Griz lead 55-48 with 5:57 left.

I've noticed several times in the last few minutes, that when Montana attempts a long field goal, Idaho has 2 or 3 players waiting for a rebound, while all the Griz are already in transition the other way. I haven't been able to watch much Griz basketball this year, but is this fairly common with their style of play?

Idaho just stole the ball, then connected with a 3 pointer, to pull within 2.

With 1:30 left, Montana's lead is down to 61-59.

Edit: Griz subsequently travel, giving Idaho the ball back with 1:10.

Back