• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How this season is gonna go

images

jcu27 said:
Griz will be back in business. The Big Sigh is not a good conference. Weak teams other than Weber.

Not sure if this is a serious post or what, but you might be forgetting about a certain team that has been kicking the shit out of the conference for pretty much the last decade. And there are other teams that are pretty good too as you'll find out when they beat you this year.

You know as the old saying goes. "You can't have your cake and eat it too." If that doesn't apply to what most of the posters on this board think about our season ahead then I don't know what would? I am going to bring a cake with me to my tailgate for Cat/Griz game and let everyone of the naysayers eat it as the Griz finish the regular season 9-2 just to show you can have it all.

reinell30 said:
You know as the old saying goes. "You can't have your cake and eat it too." If that doesn't apply to what most of the posters on this board think about our season ahead then I don't know what would? I am going to bring a cake with me to my tailgate for Cat/Griz game and let everyone of the naysayers eat it as the Griz finish the regular season 9-2 just to show you can have it all.

Crow Cake?

poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:
Griz will be back in business. The Big Sigh is not a good conference. Weak teams other than Weber.

Not sure if this is a serious post or what, but you might be forgetting about a certain team that has been kicking the shit out of the conference for pretty much the last decade. And there are other teams that are pretty good too as you'll find out when they beat you this year.
EWU will be a non factor this year. Bank on it. Nau always has an epic bobcat type meltdown in November. Suu sseems to always struggle against any decent team. Bobcats well we know all about their losing record. Nothing but a bunch of shit teams.

jcu27 said:
poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:

EWU will be a non factor this year. Bank on it. Nau always has an epic bobcat type meltdown in November. Suu sseems to always struggle against any decent team. Bobcats well we know all about their losing record. Nothing but a bunch of shit teams.

i am pretty sure junior college you is the spawn of kem and... kem.

argh! said:
jcu27 said:
poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:

i am pretty sure junior college you is the spawn of kem and... kem.

Pretty sure anal ribbing gut hammer is the spawn of butt diver. Aka growler.

My 2$:

UNI: Win
Drake: Win
WIU: Loss
Sac State: Win
Cal Poly: Toss up but I'll say win
PSU: Win
UND: Toss up but I'll say loss because it is on the road
UCD: Going to be good but win at home
SUU: Win on the road
Idaho: Loss
MSU: Tough one.....toss up.

Anywhere from 6-5 to 8-3....maybe 9-2.

If the Griz make the playoffs, NDSU will probably be on the schedule.

Grizzoola said:
Don't get too confident that UM will beat MSU. It could well be that UM's two losses to MSU were no flukes.

I honestly doubt we will "Semore" losses to MSU like the last two years. Our record will be 7-4 or 8-3 this year and the Griz will be far better conditioned than we have seen in at least three years.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Grizzoola said:
Don't get too confident that UM will beat MSU. It could well be that UM's two losses to MSU were no flukes.

I honestly doubt we will "Semore" losses to MSU like the last two years. Our record will be 7-4 or 8-3 this year and the Griz will be far better conditioned than we have seen in at least three years.

I sure hope you are right, but I definitely would not bet the farm on it.

'68griz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
Grizzoola said:

I actually have a farm that I would bet on what BGF posted. I don't know anyone that would consider the two MSU wins as "flukes"; they were, in fact "Semore Losses." That has been fixed; MSU will have to find another way to beat us this year. It will be much more of a challenge.

kemajic said:
'68griz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
Grizzoola said:

I actually have a farm that I would bet on what BGF posted. I don't know anyone that would consider the two MSU wins as "flukes"; they were, in fact "Semore Losses." That has been fixed; MSU will have to find another way to beat us this year. It will be much more of a challenge.

Agree. ONCE was a fluke. Twice....mmm, not so much. Semore proved nothing more in 2017 than the fact he learned nothing from 2016's debacle. Deja vu all over again. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
'68griz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Agree. ONCE was a fluke. Twice....mmm, not so much. Semore proved nothing more in 2017 than the fact he learned nothing from 2016's debacle. Deja vu all over again. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Remember, the only score Northern Colorado got was caused by the same defensive 3rd and long call Semore made. He telegraphed that call by his record and it was most likely the single contributing factor to the losses to the cats.
The cats did not win those games other than having more points. It is more like the Griz lost the games due to the defensive coordinator.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
'68griz said:

Remember, the only score Northern Colorado got was caused by the same defensive 3rd and long call Semore made. He telegraphed that call by his record and it was most likely the single contributing factor to the losses to the cats.
The cats did not win those games other than having more points. It is more like the Griz lost the games due to the defensive coordinator.

I watched Semore's D as it was unable to get UNC's offense (UNC, FFS) off the field as they attempted to salvage a victory in Greeley in '16. WAFJ that game was.

AZGrizFan said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

I watched Semore's D as it was unable to get UNC's offense (UNC, FFS) off the field as they attempted to salvage a victory in Greeley in '16. WAFJ that game was.

I think if Stitt would have fired Semore after the 16 season, he would still be here.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I think if Stitt would have fired Semore after the 16 season, he would still be here.

I agree with that, however after watching Stitt over three seasons it would have been a bandaid solution. The overall issue would have remained and it would have reared its ugly head again and again. Like I’ve said many times, Stitt remains at the same level constantly. Doesn’t get worse, doesn’t get better, just stays in the middle. That’s what ultimately got him fired and even with that move it would have eventually got him fired. Better sooner than later in my opinion.

I dont know about the rest of y’all, but I’m ready for some new memories. The last 8-10 years have been up and down, perpetually flirting with mediocrity. I’m ready for he next chapter of great Griz memories. I’m starving for new reminiscing material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the NCAA penchant for regional competition we could meet in the second round of the playoffs. :clap:

Back