• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How good will the Big Sky be in the Fall?

alabamagrizzly said:
reinell30 said:
This fall the Griz will go 15-1 or maybe 16-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

I corrected it for you. You’re welcome.

Silly of me....thanks Alabama!

Ursa Major said:
reinell30 said:
This fall the Griz will go 11-1 or maybe 12-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

I like this post and believe it should be mandatory for all eGriz posters to give an approximate BAC level at the time of their post. Mods?

:lol: :lol:

tourist said:
reinell30 said:
It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either.

Go Griz!

Well, START!!!
I've been doing my best to pick up your slack, but there is only so much I can do. :lol: :party:

I had to run to Colorado and back on Friday and it was a lot of consumption of alcohol and then we had a BBQ in the mountains yesterday with friends so getting a slow start. Not as young as I used to be. Appreciate you doing my share!

BWahlberg said:
Griz and Cats will be the power teams. Weber and EWU could be good but this spring season will catch up with them. Sac could make some noise. Davis... maybe. Other teams could play as spoilers in a game or two.
CATS
-I think the Cats will be an upper-middle team within the conference.
-Choate did not leave the cupboards empty at MSU?
-New Coach may struggle to implement new scheme?

WEBER/EWU
-we have a better glance of whom they might be?
-as previously said, they may battle season fatigue
- probably better polished team after 7-8 games

CAL DAVIS
- I did not observe Big Sky play this Spring, but I remember them being in the rise is 2019

SAC ST
- were they good because of the 6-yr QB that went to Washington ?

CAL POLY
- will their new coach produce fruit again? Beau Baldwin success at EWU?

Know nothing of: NAU, N Colo, Idaho, ISU, some of PSU

SaskGriz said:
GlacierGrizX said:
I am bit concerned with Weber and EWU’s recent playoff exit. Is the Big Sky going to me a ‘middle-grade’ conference again? Any thoughts?
What is your plan to fix the relevance of the Big Sky? How do we stop being middle grade?

A few less “one & done” by Big Sky conference members of the last 5-7 yrs would be helpful?

GlacierGrizX said:
SaskGriz said:
What is your plan to fix the relevance of the Big Sky? How do we stop being middle grade?

A few less “one & done” by Big Sky conference members of the last 5-7 yrs would be helpful?
So your plan is for the conference to win more?

:lol:
ChesterGriz said:
Griz RTD said:
Okay, I am seriously losing it tonight on eGriz.com. Who gives a rat’s ass about how competitive the Big Sky Conference is. I don’t lose a one one-hundredth of a second of sleep about about the kitty scats over in Bozo, Weber road-kill pussy kittens, and especially about EWU! Why would you even post this shit on here??? The Griz have a legitimate shot at a National Championship! That is the goal and the end game! Period!! The Big Sky Conference is going to be tough and competitive, but getting through them is only part of achieving the end-game...which is a National Championship! This fall team has the talent and pissed-off attitude to get there. Why the hell would you go on eGriz.com and ask this question. Seriously!! I would love for you to ask this in front of Hauck. He would knock you ass out!

Lighten up, Francis.

Every poster needs one of these. Granted this is the base model. The every day posters should look into the $130 model. https://www.amazon.com/BACtrack-Keychain-Breathalyzer-Portable-Keyring/dp/B00LVOU27U/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=bactrack+breathalyzer&qid=1620014726&rdc=1&sprefix=baktra&sr=8-6

EDIT: current BAC 0.03

codycleve said:
Every poster needs one of these. Granted this is the base model. The every day posters should look into the $130 model. https://www.amazon.com/BACtrack-Keychain-Breathalyzer-Portable-Keyring/dp/B00LVOU27U/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=bactrack+breathalyzer&qid=1620014726&rdc=1&sprefix=baktra&sr=8-6

Thanks Cody! I’ve contacted the seller to see if we could get a reduced rate by offering a group buy on e-Griz. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
codycleve said:

Thanks Cody! I’ve contacted the seller to see if we could get a reduced rate by offering a group buy on e-Griz. :thumb:

If I could brag for a moment, I still hold the all-time high score on the machine in the lobby here at The Schick. Every time I walk past and I see that "EGG" (the machine makes you put in 3 initials, so I figured "Griz' was worth repeating) blinking at the top of the leader board, I'm filled with immense pride.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

If I could brag for a moment, I still hold the all-time high score on the machine in the lobby here at The Schick. Every time I walk past and I see that "EGG" (the machine makes you put in 3 initials, so I figured "Griz' was worth repeating) blinking at the top of the leader board, I'm filled with immense pride.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: POTY!

EG—Please have them prepare my quarters at S.S.

Yesterday was Russian Easter, who knew Jesus was a vodka guy? My head is pounding this morning. Is Monday still Salisbury steak night?

I, and my fellow Bobcat Brethren, WILL NOT STAND for this "Pre-season Champ" talk by UM... Bobcats are Pre-Season Champs, Always have been and always will be... Stay in your lane!!!

Honest Question: Where have the griz gotten better from last year that makes you think that you can be national champs? O-Line, Secondary, QB... I haven't really watched much of your 2 spring games, so have no clue who stood out. Reading on here...

*Brown is the best QB, unless Humphrey is
*The O-line is great, but they aren't very good at pass or run blocking
*The WR's are deep, but not really deep
*RB should be a big strength, unless they aren't

AGAIN... I am not saying that they aren't or are, just trying to see where the improvements are that will have you getting there. Who should I be looking at more that I wasn't last year?

Griz RTD said:
GlacierGrizX said:
I am bit concerned with Weber and EWU’s recent playoff exit. Is the Big Sky going to me a ‘middle-grade’ conference again? Any thoughts?

Okay, I am seriously losing it tonight on eGriz.com. Who gives a rat’s ass about how competitive the Big Sky Conference is. I don’t lose a one one-hundredth of a second of sleep about about the kitty scats over in Bozo, Weber road-kill pussy kittens, and especially about EWU! Why would you even post this shit on here??? The Griz have a legitimate shot at a National Championship! That is the goal and the end game! Period!! The Big Sky Conference is going to be tough and competitive, but getting through them is only part of achieving the end-game...which is a National Championship! This fall team has the talent and pissed-off attitude to get there. Why the hell would you go on eGriz.com and ask this question. Seriously!! I would love for you to ask this in front of Hauck. He would knock you ass out!

It's important to play in a strong conference. A 10-1 Griz team would not have home field advantage over a 10-1 or 9-2 Missouri Conference team as of this "Spring FCS Championship" outcomes. As we have experienced...going out east then back to Missoula then back out again doesn't equal wins....

GlacierGrizX said:

Big Sky will be solid next year.

UM, EWU and Weber will all be good as will MSU....say what you want about spring football, Eastern and Weber will be just fine in the fall

Ursa Major said:
EG—Please have them prepare my quarters at S.S.

Yesterday was Russian Easter, who knew Jesus was a vodka guy? My head is pounding this morning. Is Monday still Salisbury steak night?

Sadly, not since Claretta retired as chef. It's meatloaf night now. Which strangely tastes very much like Claretta's Salisbury steak, just a little softer.

marceagfan5 said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Big Sky will be solid next year.

UM, EWU and Weber will all be good as will MSU....say what you want about spring football, Eastern and Weber will be just fine in the fall
Relative to the BSC. Relative to all of FCS, not so much.

Back