• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck and staff made bank this year

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
WTF? What the hell is wrong with you?
So at 3:30 in the morning you couldn’t sleep because you were being called out for being the horrible person you are. Who’s in who’s head?
And so you log onto a rival’s board to cover your tracks. The crazy part is, the “spin” you put on this is by saying it’s something it’s not—exactly what you were trying to warn against. You tried to make a joke out of something nobody finds funny. That’s what this is about—don’t try to spin it into something else.
Then, instead of apologizing for your stupidity like a normal person would, you double-down. You try to spin your stupid attempt at a joke to be not about people of color committing suicide, but about white males because that is so much funnier and acceptable. Good grief just stop. Don’t ever post here again. I’m sure you will sleep better
Listen, you p.o.s .
If you could read and comprehend , I was responding to a person who made the first comment.not that hard.
Secondly it's not a joking subject, unlike you and the other one over here who have to make complete asses on every thread to touch I dont feel the need to be a complete jackass 24/7.
Nowhere in my comment did I show a haha, or insinuate I was joking. Others were showing a laughing face.
Show me one time where I did.
Now crawl back under the rock you slitherd from .

You tried to make it a joke and failed. I think you should drop it. Seriously.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Listen, you p.o.s .
If you could read and comprehend , I was responding to a person who made the first comment.not that hard.
Secondly it's not a joking subject, unlike you and the other one over here who have to make complete asses on every thread to touch I dont feel the need to be a complete jackass 24/7.
Nowhere in my comment did I show a haha, or insinuate I was joking. Others were showing a laughing face.

Settle down and back off this This is you last warning. I'm getting a lot of pressure to get rid of you.

I Pasted a simple story regarding a posters comment.
Feel free to do what you want.
Why do you think this place has become a toxic laughing stock. And lost so many quality posters.
I been on here for over 10 years, have tried starting numerous football threads only to be sidetracked by people who are self admitted . trolls.
Maybe look a further into the dis
respect to other new posters and you might, just might find the common denominator.
Good luck.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
Settle down and back off this This is you last warning. I'm getting a lot of pressure to get rid of you.

Why do you think this place has become a toxic laughing stock. And lost so many quality posters.
I been on here for over 10 years, have tried starting numerous football threads only to be sidetracked by people who are self admitted . trolls.
respect to other new posters and you might, just might find the common denominator.
Good luck.

Please. The only threads you start are fishing for compliments re: Bizons. Then, you whine when not everyone sees things the way you do. It's always like this:

84: "Hey, Akem, Toure, Watsen. Who do you guys think is the best?"

Anyone: "Akem."

84: "What?! How could you think that. The Bizon player had more [insert wall of text/stats]."

Anyone: "I just think Akem is better. What did you think I'd say?"

84: "This is why people hate eGriz. I can't believe you won't agree that NDSU is the best at everything. You're a jerk."

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Listen, you p.o.s .

When did you become the moderator of this site?

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
WTF? What the hell is wrong with you?
So at 3:30 in the morning you couldn’t sleep because you were being called out for being the horrible person you are. Who’s in who’s head?
And so you log onto a rival’s board to cover your tracks. The crazy part is, the “spin” you put on this is by saying it’s something it’s not—exactly what you were trying to warn against. You tried to make a joke out of something nobody finds funny. That’s what this is about—don’t try to spin it into something else.
Then, instead of apologizing for your stupidity like a normal person would, you double-down. You try to spin your stupid attempt at a joke to be not about people of color committing suicide, but about white males because that is so much funnier and acceptable. Good grief just stop. Don’t ever post here again. I’m sure you will sleep better
Listen, you p.o.s .
Following a misplaced joke from another poster—whom I might add has already apologized for his stupidity while you keep trying to double-down—you tried to reinforce the joke with the link. And you even added the word “OUCH” you dumb son of a beefalo.
So no, you can’t lie your way out of this like you do everything else in your life. You were not simply “responding to some person” who made the first joke. You were trying to support that joke. And you may not have said “haha” or added a smiling face, but I think what you did was even worse—adding “ouch.”

MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Settle down and back off this This is you lasword your looking to describe him t warning. I'm getting a lot of pressure to get rid of you.

I think the word your looking to describe him is, self-important.

MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

I Was always taught as a kid,respect is earned not given
To earn respect you first have to give it.
There are a few too many over here that think it's their right to disrespect anybody over here who doesn't agree with them or think their jokes or nicknames are justified
These 2-3 are that same ones who have driven away some of the good posters who use to post here, but not longer do.
All because the self admitted.trollls who hijack every thread, And admitted to disrespescting new or visiting fans.

Sounds like yet another lie from an admitted troll and pathological liar. I bet you can’t name a single poster to support your lie.
Respect? Ha. That’s the best “joke” you’ve ever told

garizzalies said:
Sounds like yet another lie from an admitted troll and pathological liar. I bet you can’t name a single poster to support your lie.

Wrong again dipshit.
Go make another story about your neighbor, or about your trips to North Dakota.
Lot of posters see you for who you are, just the other 2trools feelthe need to keep chirpinging on your behalf.
You got nothing.

garizzalies said:

Wrong again dipshit.
Go make another story about your neighbor, or about your trips to North Dakota.
Lot of posters see you for who you are, just the other 2 trools feel the need to keep chirping on your behalf.
You got nothing.

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
Good luck.

Please. The only threads you start are fishing for compliments re: Bizons. Then, you whine when not everyone sees things the way you do. It's always like this:

84: "What?! How could you think that. The Bizon player had more [insert wall of text/stats]."

84: "This is why people hate eGriz. I can't believe you won't agree that NDSU is the best at everything. You're a jerk."
100%.

This is how every NDSU poster acts on here.

uofmman1122 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

100%.

They should be more like Cat fans.... :coffee:

dirtysoup said:
They hit on a some lucrative incentives. Hopefully they make more next year. Well deserved! :clap:

https://twitter.com/FrankGogola/status/1289749072946110464?s=19

did they get a bonus for losing to the Cats by less than 35 points :thumb:

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

Wrong again
Really? Guess I missed the name. Huh.
One thing about NoDunks—they will never admit when they are wrong/losing (which is always).

The.Real.2506 said:
dirtysoup said:
They hit on a some lucrative incentives. Hopefully they make more next year. Well deserved! :clap:

https://twitter.com/FrankGogola/status/1289749072946110464?s=19

did they get a bonus for losing to the Cats by less than 35 points :thumb:
Considering that this is the only time in your life you've been able to say this, and how much shit you've eaten over the years in this rivalry, I ain't even mad.

Hope you're enjoying yourself, dude. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
uofmman1122 said:
100%.

They should be more like Cat fans.... :coffee:

Absolutely. At least Cat fans can dish it and take it. The T-Buff Chubs of eGriz would act like you pissed on their grandmother's grave if you said the weather was better in Missoula than Fargo from 2:00 -- 2:15pm on June 16, 1988.

Back