• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck and staff made bank this year

oldrunner said:
garizzalies said:
What kind of person goes onto a rival’s board and uses this to talk trash?
Holy [#]f### you are one sorry, sad, sack of shit.
Just trying to poke a little fun and not trying to belittle suicide. Sorry if I offended. I actually love the State of Montana. I only have fond memories of Montana. Please don't get your knickers in a knot.;-) Probably just the Irish coffee talking.
That wasn’t really directed at you, so much as it was for that 1950s, teal, hard-sided suitcase of diarrhea, which leaks droplets of yellow and green nastiness everywhere it rolls, and apparently believes it once was an ex-UNDF’er, but really just gives that whole state a bad name.
You seem mostly ok for a troll from another team. And your initial response was 100% correct—MT sucks ass and is a horrible place to live. Please help spread the word far and wide.

garizzalies said:
oldrunner said:
Just trying to poke a little fun and not trying to belittle suicide. Sorry if I offended. I actually love the State of Montana. I only have fond memories of Montana. Please don't get your knickers in a knot.;-) Probably just the Irish coffee talking.
That wasn’t really directed at you, so much as it was for that 1950s, teal, hard-sided suitcase of diarrhea, which leaks droplets of yellow and green nastiness everywhere it rolls, and apparently believes it once was an ex-UNDF’er, but really just gives that whole state a bad name.
You seem mostly ok for a troll from another team. And your initial response was 100% correct—MT sucks ass and is a horrible place to live. Please help spread the word far and wide.

Wow, so much anger and bitterness for a Monday morning.
I thought people from western montana were supposed to be so chill. Apparently not.
I suggest Taking a walk down by the scenic Bitterroot river, I'm sure someone down there can give you something to relax.

garizzalies said:
oldrunner said:
That wasn’t really directed at you, so much as it was for that 1950s, teal, hard-sided suitcase of diarrhea, which https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9eca3ee0-ab44-4a53-b805-9352b56cdb29&ved=2ahUKEwi3p7_G1v_qAhXPbc0KHarADhUQwqsBMAx6BAgHEAM&usg=AOvVaw0l3VibTyOCMOkFZ5cAzrfP&cshid=1596479773438 droplets of yellow and green nastiness everywhere it rolls, and apparently believes it once was an ex-UNDF’er, but really just gives that whole state a bad name.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9eca3ee0-ab44-4a53-b805-9352b56cdb29&ved=2ahUKEwi3p7_G1v_qAhXPbc0KHarADhUQwqsBMAx6BAgHEAM&usg=AOvVaw0l3VibTyOCMOkFZ5cAzrfP&cshid=1596479773438

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

I thought people from western montana were supposed to be so chill. Apparently not.
I suggest Taking a walk down by the scenic Bitterroot river, I'm sure someone down there can give you something to relax.

You need to stop. Fucking pathetic.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

Bag-o-farts,
How did you know I was talking about you? Are you prone to having green and yellow “racing stripes”?

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
That wasn’t really directed at you, so much as it was for that 1950s, teal, hard-sided suitcase of diarrhea, which https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9eca3ee0-ab44-4a53-b805-9352b56cdb29&ved=2ahUKEwi3p7_G1v_qAhXPbc0KHarADhUQwqsBMAx6BAgHEAM&usg=AOvVaw0l3VibTyOCMOkFZ5cAzrfP&cshid=1596479773438 droplets of yellow and green nastiness everywhere it rolls, and apparently believes it once was an ex-UNDF’er, but really just gives that whole state a bad name.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9eca3ee0-ab44-4a53-b805-9352b56cdb29&ved=2ahUKEwi3p7_G1v_qAhXPbc0KHarADhUQwqsBMAx6BAgHEAM&usg=AOvVaw0l3VibTyOCMOkFZ5cAzrfP&cshid=1596479773438
So are you trying to use the Cranberries reference to prove something? I know you have fat fingers, and fat-finger everything in life, but did you intend to embed it twice? Like to double the effect?
Are you trying to say you are in my head? Really?
Aren’t you the troll who logs into our board everyday to protect your insecurities? And responds to my posts even when I don’t directly mention you (see above post). Might want to rethink your approach and execution. Both are left wanting more, and I’m not talking about the constant growl in your stomach

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
So are you trying to use the Cranberries reference to prove something? I know you have fat fingers, and fat-finger everything in life, but did you intend to embed it twice? Like to double the effect?
Aren’t you the troll who logs into our board everyday to protect your insecurities? And responds to my posts even when I don’t directly mention you (see above post). Might want to rethink your approach and execution. Both are left wanting more, and I’m not talking about the constant growl in your stomach
So I see you still haven't left the trailer yet. Still a little edgie .

Speaking of that growling sound, you've been hearing in your case sounds a bit like what they call the "munchies"
Don't worry I'm sure there's plenty to go around in zootown.

Is that all you got? Or is it so sad in FartGoat that that’s how Chubbs talk trash—attempting to make being “chill” and hanging out by the river as a bad thing? And you tell me to get outside more? Not even consistent. I don’t get it; but nobody ever does. Your jokes land the same way you always do getting into a pool—belly flop!

garizzalies said:
Is that all you got? Or is it so sad in FartGoat that that’s how Chubbs talk trash—attempting to make being “chill” and hanging out by the river as a bad thing? And you tell me to get outside more? Not even consistent. I don’t get it; but nobody ever does. Your jokes land the same way you always do getting into a pool—belly flop!
Nah, I think everybody gets the zootown outside reference.
Just stepping outside for 5 minutes and experiencing that beautiful Missoula air quality you can get quite the buzz.
I think we all know why people were howling at the moon in missoula off their decks this summer.🤟
Watch the ndsu-,Montana game in Missoula, some say the haze was Forrest fires. I got my own opinion, so do alot of others.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://missoulian.com/news/local/pollution-risk-grows-as-missoulas-air-quality-rank-suffers/article_3cb9230d-4804-517f-a2ad-baf687b4881d.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwjwlqbYvoDrAhXFUs0KHa6sCZ8QFjANegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0e1ROD7n32thWiGg1AtTvA&ampcf=1
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://newstalkkgvo.com/meth-crime-increase-in-missoula-means-booming-business-for-some/&ved=2ahUKEwjcvLfIv4DrAhWKKM0KHb_OBVgQFjAFegQIAxAI&usg=AOvVaw0HNhNewSLZVP6CY5MaTyjk

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
So I see you still haven't left the trailer yet. Still a little edgie .

Speaking of that growling sound, you've been hearing in your case sounds a bit like what they call the "munchies"
Don't worry I'm sure there's plenty to go around in zootown.

Are your weed references supposed to be digs? Is it 1950? I haven’t thought about the topic in about a decade, but I’m pretty sure it’s legal everywhere now. We already know you’re a garbage human for making fun of natives committing suicide (and you honestly should be banned permanently for doing so), but you need to find a new slant.

So, before some people over here start spinning this about something it's not.
This article goes into detail about the mental health issues throughout Montana
It not only talks about the effects it has had on the native Americans, but if an army veteran in Helena Mt. Who is a father of six struggling with depression.
It also talks about issues in Lincoln county Mt. Who as of 2020 had a population that was almost 95% white and how they are trying to face the issues up there with the budget cuts recently.
This is an issue that effects every person of color. Not just one demographic.
One of the highest rates of depression in the state is middle age white men.
It also points out how its effected social workers, veterans, native Americans and public health officials.
Just read the article and don't take the word of a few.

And for those who think pot is something evil let me tell you it is not. I tried everything imaginable to help me with pain. So I suggested to my Doctor that I would like to give medical pot a try. She said that it is probably better for you then pills anyway, so I gave it a shot. It helps with pain but an added bonus is that it gave me extra sleep which I was not getting much of. I also have to admit that I loved it also back in the 70s but was pleased that my wife gave the the encouragement to give it up in the late 70s. I have to admit that I did miss it when it was gone. I today do not get a buzz off of it, just enough to take the edge off. PS - for those who may want to give it a shot I would suggest Montana Medicinals here in Missoula. He is an actual pharmacist.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:

The Cranberries lead singer died from suicide. The scumbag was trying to double down on his lame “joke”.

braves84 said:
It not only talks about the effects it has had on the native Americans, but if an army veteran in Helena Mt. Who is a father of six struggling with depression.
It also talks about issues in Lincoln county Mt. Who as of 2020 had a population that was almost 95% white and how they are trying to face the issues up there with the budget cuts recently.
It also points out how its effected social workers, veterans, native Americans and public health officials.

Why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place? Answer: you are a scumbag and you were trying to be funny. Fucking loser.

braves84 said:
WTF? What the hell is wrong with you?
So at 3:30 in the morning you couldn’t sleep because you were being called out for being the horrible person you are. Who’s in who’s head?
And so you log onto a rival’s board to cover your tracks. The crazy part is, the “spin” you put on this is by saying it’s something it’s not—exactly what you were trying to warn against. You tried to make a joke out of something nobody finds funny. That’s what this is about—don’t try to spin it into something else.
Then, instead of apologizing for your stupidity like a normal person would, you double-down. You try to spin your stupid attempt at a joke to be not about people of color committing suicide, but about white males because that is so much funnier and acceptable. Good grief just stop. Don’t ever post here again. I’m sure you will sleep better

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
So at 3:30 in the morning you couldn’t sleep because you were being called out for being the horrible person you are. Who’s in who’s head?
And so you log onto a rival’s board to cover your tracks. The crazy part is, the “spin” you put on this is by saying it’s something it’s not—exactly what you were trying to warn against. You tried to make a joke out of something nobody finds funny. That’s what this is about—don’t try to spin it into something else.
Then, instead of apologizing for your stupidity like a normal person would, you double-down. You try to spin your stupid attempt at a joke to be not about people of color committing suicide, but about white males because that is so much funnier and acceptable. Good grief just stop. Don’t ever post here again. I’m sure you will sleep better
Listen, you p.o.s .
If you could read and comprehend , I was responding to a person who made the first comment.not that hard.
Secondly it's not a joking subject, unlike you and the other one over here who have to make complete asses on every thread to touch I dont feel the need to be a complete jackass 24/7.
Nowhere in my comment did I show a haha, or insinuate I was joking. Others were showing a laughing face.
Show me one time where I did.
Now crawl back under the rock you slitherd from .

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Listen, you p.o.s .
If you could read and comprehend , I was responding to a person who made the first comment.not that hard.
Secondly it's not a joking subject, unlike you and the other one over here who have to make complete asses on every thread to touch I dont feel the need to be a complete jackass 24/7.
Nowhere in my comment did I show a haha, or insinuate I was joking. Others were showing a laughing face.
Show me one time where I did.
Now crawl back under the rock you slitherd from .

Settle down and back off this This is you last warning. I'm getting a lot of pressure to get rid of you.

Back