• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Has Choach Lost His Luster in Bozeman?

Has Choach Lost His Luster?

• “Luster?” Ew.

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Bobcats suck.

Votes: 85 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it last year about this time we heard lots of chatter about how the kitties were "trending" as if that was a good thing ????

I haven't seen anything to make me think Choate doesn't know how to use the personnel he has to give them the best chance to win. Unless he is permanently doomed to strike out recruiting QBs or is stubborn about an overly run dominant offense, I can see him having success for a while to come. But this here trend of beating the Griz just naturally has to stop--and probably will this year. {Last sentence modeled on Bad Man's Blunder by the Kingston Trio: this here shooting of deputy sheriffs just naturally has to stop}

HookedonGriz said:
No, he literally can do no wrong there. Beating the Griz is all that matters. They had a poll on it over on Bobcat Nation once and the majority literally voted they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That should tell you everything you need to know. As soon as he loses to Griz a couple years in a row, that’s when we will see weeping and gnashing of teeth.

One wonders how the meeting with Madam Cruzado went on Sunday morning. Homecoming...sellout at the sand box...big announcement of the $18MM...them comes the turd in the punch bowl. I’m guessing JC got an ear full and then some.

Billy Ray Valentine said:
HookedonGriz said:
No, he literally can do no wrong there. Beating the Griz is all that matters. They had a poll on it over on Bobcat Nation once and the majority literally voted they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That should tell you everything you need to know. As soon as he loses to Griz a couple years in a row, that’s when we will see weeping and gnashing of teeth.

One wonders how the meeting with Madam Cruzado went on Sunday morning. Homecoming...sellout at the sand box...big announcement of the $18MM...them comes the turd in the punch bowl. I’m guessing JC got an ear full and then some.

A couple of rotten joists gave way on the front porch.

Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:

The surface of that front porch, however? Squeaky clean. Nicely stained and varathaned knotty Ash. They hung some on the wall of the press garage a few years back.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:

The surface of that front porch, however? Squeaky clean. Nicely stained and varathaned knotty Ash. They hung some on the wall of the press garage a few years back.
:lol: :lol:

Did the press garage and the trophy closet get damaged in one of last winter's several on-campus roof collapses? I understand the adjacent Don 'iron tumbleweed` Hass steamroom and bathhouse was spared.

Hmm...yet another failed foundation metaphor for the cats 2019 football season.

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
garizzalies said:
Did you mean to type “Bluster” in the title?
talk in a loud, aggressive, or indignant way with little effect.

I thought about asking if he’d lost his “new car smell,” but that seemed weird.

I smell sex and candy :?

So youre attending the annual Jeff Choate Liquored up and Loopy Festival, Bobcat Coach Meet and Greet????

Hey who's down to go get some brewskis sit in a hot tub and watch suck state get the shit beat out of them I know im down#bigskymt #j chillin # ya

If you are 16 yo, you probably should not be hot tubbing with brewskis no matter how much lawn cutting cash flow you have made.

L. A. Cat said:
Hey who's down to go get some brewskis sit in a hot tub and watch suck state get the shit beat out of them I know im down#bigskymt #j chillin # ya

Actually I'm 16 and I cut lawns in great falls so ya u stupid

ANY lost lustre should be easy to spot in that vast sea of dullness. Sometimes it isn't that you lost your lustre - it's that someone has taken it from you and getting it back can be near impossible. :roll:

Back