• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gubrud Chooses Wash St - now needs NCAA approval

CDAGRIZ said:
Anyway, I scanned the sources on Shoota's wiki page, and couldn't find anything about his graduate program of choice at Oregon, or whether he completed it. I wonder what percentage of graduate transfers complete their graduate degrees.

As I recall, he was going to study non-profit management; e.g., how to manage a foundation.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Anyway, I scanned the sources on Shoota's wiki page, and couldn't find anything about his graduate program of choice at Oregon, or whether he completed it. I wonder what percentage of graduate transfers complete their graduate degrees.

As I recall, he was going to study non-profit management; e.g., how to manage a foundation.

That sounds very noble. Cool. Any idea if he completed the required coursework toward his degree in that field? It would be a great story if he was able to get a graduate degree in a field for which he had a passion, but was not offered at EWU.

giphy.gif

Aawwwwwww………… So will he still pursue the grad degree at WSU to feed his passion or has this denial cooled the heat? Was it about furthering his education or continuing his on the field endeavors?

MikeyGriz said:
Aawwwwwww………… So will he still pursue the grad degree at WSU to feed his passion or has this denial cooled the heat? Was it about furthering his education or continuing his on the field endeavors?

I don't know why it would matter whether playing another year at a high level inspired the transfer. And even if his number one priority was obtaining a specific grad degree, not having a scholarship anymore and having to pay out of pocket would definitely affect the decision.

zootownrox said:
MikeyGriz said:

I don't know why it would matter whether playing another year at a high level inspired the transfer. And even if his number one priority was obtaining a specific grad degree, not having a scholarship anymore and having to pay out of pocket would definitely affect the decision.

Yeah, not sure the point of Mikey's post unless he just wanted to demonstrate being a douche.

grizindabox said:
zootownrox said:
MikeyGriz said:

Yeah, not sure the point of Mikey's post unless he just wanted to demonstrate being a douche.

:lol:

Back