• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Pam State Predictions

Although I believe we will win, I also believe it will be by the skin of our teeth. Pamela State has at least two games worth of film to look at and we all now what we have seen so far. Our teams potential is HUGE albeit it will take all season for us to get there.

The Mighty Griz 24
Pamela State 21

Paytonlives said:
mtgrizfankb said:
suck state did not look good in the come from behind win vs UNCO. UNCO is bad...Sac passed 16/30 for 250ish vs a really bad passing D. SD passed for 460 the week before on UNCO. I see this one being pretty lopsided in the 3rd and 4th. 38-17

EXACTLY:
The 2-1 Record is VERY misleading...

I watched the San Diego State and UNC game and here are my thoughts

Their first game was against St. Francis of Illinios (Won 55-7) A terrible division II team
that Lost to St. Francis Indiana 49-19
Pam's D gave up 300+ yards to these jokers
ST Francis Ill, only win is against Quincey and they gave up 26 points in that game

The second game Pam played was San Diego St. San Diego State's was obviously looking past Pam and looked very rusty. San Diego State had two really stupid Int's and was just walking through the motions.

Then there is UNC... Sac gave up 440 yards to them... Enough said.

This is the kind of game that sets the tone for the whole season.

Look for UM to Play:
Great D
Error free O
Special teams may score twice

and its Dickenson Day

All point to a blow out, Im not buying that Sac is as good as some proclaim on this board.
Well either UM stinks worse than you thought. I was saying it all week. Sac St was going to be tough and it would be a tight game.

RayWill said:
Paytonlives said:
mtgrizfankb said:
suck state did not look good in the come from behind win vs UNCO. UNCO is bad...Sac passed 16/30 for 250ish vs a really bad passing D. SD passed for 460 the week before on UNCO. I see this one being pretty lopsided in the 3rd and 4th. 38-17

EXACTLY:
The 2-1 Record is VERY misleading...

I watched the San Diego State and UNC game and here are my thoughts

Their first game was against St. Francis of Illinios (Won 55-7) A terrible division II team
that Lost to St. Francis Indiana 49-19
Pam's D gave up 300+ yards to these jokers
ST Francis Ill, only win is against Quincey and they gave up 26 points in that game

The second game Pam played was San Diego St. San Diego State's was obviously looking past Pam and looked very rusty. San Diego State had two really stupid Int's and was just walking through the motions.

Then there is UNC... Sac gave up 440 yards to them... Enough said.

This is the kind of game that sets the tone for the whole season.

Look for UM to Play:
Great D
Error free O
Special teams may score twice

and its Dickenson Day

All point to a blow out, Im not buying that Sac is as good as some proclaim on this board.
Well either UM stinks worse than you thought. I was saying it all week. Sac St was going to be tough and it would be a tight game.

More like UM had 4 really bad plays or Sac had 4 really good plays.

Back