• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Pam State Predictions

mtgrizfankb said:
suck state did not look good in the come from behind win vs UNCO. UNCO is bad...Sac passed 16/30 for 250ish vs a really bad passing D. SD passed for 460 the week before on UNCO. I see this one being pretty lopsided in the 3rd and 4th. 38-17

EXACTLY:
The 2-1 Record is VERY misleading...

I watched the San Diego State and UNC game and here are my thoughts

Their first game was against St. Francis of Illinios (Won 55-7) A terrible division II team
that Lost to St. Francis Indiana 49-19
Pam's D gave up 300+ yards to these jokers
ST Francis Ill, only win is against Quincey and they gave up 26 points in that game

The second game Pam played was San Diego St. San Diego State's was obviously looking past Pam and looked very rusty. San Diego State had two really stupid Int's and was just walking through the motions.

Then there is UNC... Sac gave up 440 yards to them... Enough said.

This is the kind of game that sets the tone for the whole season.

Look for UM to Play:
Great D
Error free O
Special teams may score twice

and its Dickenson Day

All point to a blow out, Im not buying that Sac is as good as some proclaim on this board.

Paytonlives said:
mtgrizfankb said:
suck state did not look good in the come from behind win vs UNCO. UNCO is bad...Sac passed 16/30 for 250ish vs a really bad passing D. SD passed for 460 the week before on UNCO. I see this one being pretty lopsided in the 3rd and 4th. 38-17

EXACTLY:
The 2-1 Record is VERY misleading...

I watched the San Diego State and UNC game and here are my thoughts

Their first game was against St. Francis of Illinios (Won 55-7) A terrible division II team
that Lost to St. Francis Indiana 49-19
Pam's D gave up 300+ yards to these jokers
ST Francis Ill, only win is against Quincey and they gave up 26 points in that game

The second game Pam played was San Diego St. San Diego State's was obviously looking past Pam and looked very rusty. San Diego State had two really stupid Int's and was just walking through the motions.

Then there is UNC... Sac gave up 440 yards to them... Enough said.

This is the kind of game that sets the tone for the whole season.

Look for UM to Play:
Great D
Error free O

and its Dickenson Day

All point to a blow out, Im not buying that Sac is as good as some proclaim on this board.

The St Francis team that Sac State played was an NAIA team. :?

If the Griz play all 60 minutes instead of just 54 they should win this game. I don't think it will be a blowout but I do expect a two score victory.
34-20 Griz!

Hornets still remember horrors of 2016 trip to Missoula
https://skylinesportsmt.com/hornets-still-remember-horrors-of-2016-trip-to-missoula/

Cornerbacks coaches trade places for Grizzlies, Hornets
https://skylinesportsmt.com/cornerbacks-coaches-trade-places-for-grizzlies-hornets/

ilovethecats said:
Paytonlives said:
Look for UM to Play:
Great D
Error free O

i'm no coach but this is pretty smart. if I was the griz I would go ahead and do this every game.

True... Just saying this is the game it happens

True story, just yesterday I asked siri what time the Montana Grizzlies and Sacramento State game was and it popped up quickly on the screen, Montana Grizzlies v. Suck State, but then it changed to another name. So:
Montana: 48
Suck State: 0

I had the opportunity to make this a forfeit win for Griz when the Sac St equipment truck was in town yesterday. However I cant drive a semi so stealing it was out of the question :lol: :lol:
I think with excitement surrounding Dave D's return and the throw back unis Griz get up early and hold on for a 28-21 win

GAME PREVIEW: Sac State visits Montana with something to prove for both teams
https://skylinesportsmt.com/game-preview-sac-state-visits-montana-with-something-to-prove-for-both-teams/

Back