• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz play Michigan (Thursday 7:20 MST) TNT

Griz2k said:
PlayerRep said:
Griz2k said:
Hate to see our seniors go out like this but they just shrunk under the bright lights. Did not expect that, especially from Rorie.

Rorie has 10 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, not much for TOs, and very good D. Just couldn't make a 3. tied for 2d leading scorer.

Or a 2. 3-13.

Plenty of guys in maroon couldn't make a shot, Rorie at least found a way to have a positive impact in a number of other ways. There's a lot of guys in that locker room that feel like they could have done better right now but that's life in the tourney.

CDAGRIZ said:
Good job, Michigan. Good season, Griz. We'll be back. To everyONE who cannot find a single positive thing to ever say about the Griz, f*** You. At least we aren't Eastern.

They tried and didn't rise to the moment. Someday we will! With DeCuire back and our incoming class, we are in good hands. Our time is soon! And f@cking damn right, we aren't f@cking eastern!

DPGriz said:
Griz2k said:
PlayerRep said:
Griz2k said:
Hate to see our seniors go out like this but they just shrunk under the bright lights. Did not expect that, especially from Rorie.

Rorie has 10 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, not much for TOs, and very good D. Just couldn't make a 3. tied for 2d leading scorer.

Or a 2. 3-13.

Plenty of guys in maroon couldn't make a shot, Rorie at least found a way to have a positive impact in a number of other ways. There's a lot of guys in that locker room that feel like they could have done better right now but that's life in the tourney.

Agreed.

Does this game finally prove to all the Bobby defenders out there that he doesn’t do much? His defense was terrible, he didn’t shoot well, got lost in rotations, and missed a WIDE OPEN dunk. Dorsey came in, with little playing time and hit 2 3’s, had a couple of nice defensive plays, and a dunk. I think it’s pretty clear who should’ve been starting.

UMFan12 said:
Does this game finally prove to all the Bobby defenders out there that he doesn’t do much? His defense was terrible, he didn’t shoot well, got lost in rotations, and missed a WIDE OPEN dunk. Dorsey came in, with little playing time and hit 2 3’s, had a couple of nice defensive plays, and a dunk. I think it’s pretty clear who should’ve been starting.

I thought Bobby’s D was great. What am I missing? I mean, he only led the team in steals had a nice block, and had to defend the biggest guy on the court...

AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:

I thought Bobby’s D was great. What am I missing? I mean, he only led the team in steals had a nice block, and had to defend the biggest guy on the court...

Yup. Ironically that missed dunk that is being harped on was created by a great defensive play.

Michigan gave us a little more pressure than normal at the perimeter which made a difference but we still had a lot of decent shots . Needed to make a decent percentage to make it close. Inside we had nothing but that was expected

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Good job, Michigan. Good season, Griz. We'll be back. To everyONE who cannot find a single positive thing to ever say about the Griz, f*** You. At least we aren't Eastern.

I can say something positive: We don’t have that jagoff Brazdeikis on our team. Thank f***[*] God.

Yeah, it would suck to have the Big 10 freshman of the year & future 1st round draft pick. :roll:

Unwrittengriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I can say something positive: We don’t have that jagoff Brazdeikis on our team. Thank f***[*] God.

Yeah, it would suck to have the Big 10 freshman of the year & future 1st round draft pick. :roll:

Doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Unwrittengriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The guy sure is cocky but damn he's a baller.

AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:

He had a few bright spots on D, but the missed rotations led to a Matthews dunk, a Livers 3, and 2 Teske lay ins. He does his job, and then loses focus and drifts off, and Michigan just swings the ball and finds the man he drifts off of.

Well, tough to find positives in this game, but it could have been worse...we could have been watching some other big sky team get rolled. The goal every year is winning the conference and the Griz won the regular season and the tournament. Not an easy task. Rough way to finish the year, but a successful year none the less I think. Congrats to the big sky champs and let's dance again next year!

UMFan12 said:
AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:

He had a few bright spots on D, but the missed rotations led to a Matthews dunk, a Livers 3, and 2 Teske lay ins. He does his job, and then loses focus and drifts off, and Michigan just swings the ball and finds the man he drifts off of.

That is Michigan’s entire game. It’s gonna be successful a few times a game.

AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:
AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:

Yes, but when most of those breakdowns come from 1 player, it lets the whole team down. Everybody will play solid defense for 20 seconds and he’ll lose his man. Timmy did it once, Mike did it once, Bobby did it 4 times. Also got back doored twice. He let the entire team down with his play today.

UMFan12 said:
AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, but when most of those breakdowns come from 1 player, it lets the whole team down. Everybody will play solid defense for 20 seconds and he’ll lose his man. Timmy did it once, Mike did it once, Bobby did it 4 times. Also got back doored twice. He let the entire team down with his play today.

Yep, you nailed it...all Bobby's fault.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
at least the pep band came ready to play! so there's that

And we all had just a little more happiness in our lives since Saturday.

Back to the Xanax until football season.

grizindabox said:
UMFan12 said:
AZGrizFan said:
UMFan12 said:

Yep, you nailed it...all Bobby's fault.
Never said it was all his fault. I said he let his teammates down. They all had expectations to compete. Kinda tough to do it with an offensive liability who has a shi**y defensive game.

Griz2k said:
Well, tough to find positives in this game, but it could have been worse...we could have been watching some other big sky team get rolled. The goal every year is winning the conference and the Griz won the regular season and the tournament. Not an easy task. Rough way to finish the year, but a successful year none the less I think. Congrats to the big sky champs and let's dance again next year!

It could have been worse! We could have lost by 47 points! I will take this, for now, so long as it isn't the Tinkle post-season run!

Back