• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Greats - the Coaching Tree podcast series

PeauxRouge said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Practicing social distancing and bored at home? This seems like a great time to listen to Griz Greats.

You will find yourself learning, laughing and being generally happy because of the entertainment abilities of all these characters. Please check out Griz Greats while we are all avoiding going out in public.

OK, I see you are pretty much at the end of this, Colter (Save for Robin). Your next assignment, since I assume we aren't getting an AJ bonus episode, is to produce an oral history of that BSC championship game. I would think you could get quite a bit of backstory of the rivalry at the time and, assuming they would want to talk about it, get some of the former Weber player/Fans insight. It could be a great read/listen.

We are working on a bonus episode featuring Anthony Johnson, Kevin Criswell, Kareem Jamar, Will Cherry so stay tuned!!

Also, oral history would be tremendous. Good idea!

Back