• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Destroy Cats :)

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
In your dreams! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, car wreck*
Why don't you put some feelers out and inquire as to what factored into one of more decision to GTFO of Bozeman forever?

Every year at every school some players leave for different reasons. More so now with the portal and NIL. I personally know most of the players that left the Cats and the reasons were nothing out of the ordinary. Vigen has brought in some good transfers to fill in any gaps like most all schools do and they are in great position for 2024.

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-time-is-now-montana-state-brent-vigen-zmzm/?fbclid=IwAR0qK-QxjhpprMpZq0lAKczQ1bCQC23Vfgyrxl5erHIpcB7L5f64SVenPCE

bigsky33 said:
Yes, I used the word depth.
You don’t get it. It’s not that you used #bubcatLogic, it’s that you tried to claim all kinds of shit after-the-fact that you didn’t even say and then tried to blame my reading abilities for calling out your stupidity. One of your own even recognized this ridiculousness.
Go back and read the posts again. I pointed out an article that showed an abnormal amount of eligible players, including many starters, have left. Did you even read the article?
In response, ALL you argued was “depth”. You did not say shit about some other reasons. You said THE reason (single, not plural) they left was ONLY because of depth.

Here’s what you said:

bigsky33 said:
The reason for leaving is the good depth that the Cats have.

So you may not have necessarily said your backups were better, but you did say your depth was better. :lol:

Maybe there should be a competency test to post on egriz, don’t you think?

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Yes, I used the word depth.
You don’t get it. It’s not that you used #bubcatLogic, it’s that you tried to claim all kinds of poop after-the-fact that you didn’t even say and then tried to blame my reading abilities for calling out your stupidity. One of your own even recognized this ridiculousness.
Go back and read the posts again. I pointed out an article that showed an abnormal amount of eligible players, including many starters, have left. Did you even read the article?
In response, ALL you argued was “depth”. You did not say poop about some other reasons. You said THE reason (single, not plural) they left was ONLY because of depth.

Here’s what you said:

bigsky33 said:
The reason for leaving is the good depth that the Cats have.

So you may not have necessarily said your backups were better, but you did say your depth was better. :lol:

You are seriously comprehension challenged. Did you graduate from UM? Also, I don't agree that number of players that have left is abnormal. What is considered normal? In addition, it hasn't been many starters who have left.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
You don’t get it. It’s not that you used #bubcatLogic, it’s that you tried to claim all kinds of poop after-the-fact that you didn’t even say and then tried to blame my reading abilities for calling out your stupidity. One of your own even recognized this ridiculousness.
In response, ALL you argued was “depth”. You did not say poop about some other reasons. You said THE reason (single, not plural) they left was ONLY because of depth.

Here’s what you said:

I don't agree that number of players that have left is abnormal. What is considered normal?
Why don’t you ask your beat writer? He’s the one who had to point it out and wrote the article!!! :lol:

What do you think ole boy, do we need a competency test to post? What are you afraid of?

Tell you what, you can pass the competency test by simply posting a pic. Any pic you want. Bonus points for posting a selfie, please. Pretty please.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Here’s what you said:

You are seriously comprehension challenged. Did you graduate from UM? Also, I don't agree that number of players that have left is abnormal. What is considered normal? In addition, it hasn't been many starters who have left.

There have been many red flags. Things are not what you think they are at Bozeman St. I’ll leave it at that.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
I don't agree that number of players that have left is abnormal. What is considered normal?
Why don’t you ask your beat writer? He’s the one who had to point it out and wrote the article!!! :lol:

What do you think ole boy, do we need a competency test to post? What are you afraid of?

Tell you what, you can pass the competency test by simply posting a pic. Any pic you want. Bonus points for posting a selfie, please. Pretty please.

I have read the article. He did not say anything about the 10 players who left since the beginning of Fall camp 2023 being abnormal. Only three were starters. Two of the three Went to FBS schools. The other is focusing on academics. Three graduated from MSU but had some eligibility left. One of those three was Ifanse who went to FBS. The remaining non starters, one to concentrate on academics, one transferred to Montana Tech, one was from AZ and wanted to be closer to home, NAU and two players are in the portal but have not found a new home. All pretty normal stuff.

Did you graduate from UM?

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

I have read the article. He did not say anything about the 10 players who left since the beginning of Fall camp 2023 being abnormal. Only three were starters. Two of the three Went to FBS schools. The other is focusing on academics. Three graduated from MSU but had some eligibility left. One of those three was Ifanse who went to FBS.
Huh. So you are admitting that when you said the reason for them leaving was the good depth, you were just lying?

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
I have read the article. He did not say anything about the 10 players who left since the beginning of Fall camp 2023 being abnormal. Only three were starters. Two of the three Went to FBS schools. The other is focusing on academics. Three graduated from MSU but had some eligibility left. One of those three was Ifanse who went to FBS.
Huh. So you are admitting that when you said the reason for them leaving was the good depth, you were just lying?

No, not at all lying. They do have good depth and the nonstarters that left which was 7 of the 10 are trying to go to other schools where they can get more playing time or giving up football. In other words, they were buried in the depth chart.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

No, not at all lying. They do have good depth and the nonstarters that left which was 7 of the 10 are trying to go to other schools where they can get more playing time or giving up football. In other words, they were buried in the depth chart.
Oh ok. So you were just trolling. Got it

bigsky33 said:
Mods? This is getting a bit creepy.
This guy has asked me personal questions at least 3 times in this thread alone and countless times over the years. Seriously, this is not the first time he has tried to get my personal info on here. No joke; it’s happened at least 50 times now. So creepy for an old dude.
For my own safety, I recently challenged him to post a pic and he sent it to me in a PM instead.
7eskfg.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

There have been many red flags. Things are not what you think they are at Bozeman St. I’ll leave it at that.

Aaaand, to return the favor, things aren’ quite what they seem in the um program either. I notice your not so subtle jabs referring to the over the counter banned substance mistake made by one of our players. If some of the things I’m hearing about what some um players are involved in are true, it will make the Ortt thing look minuscule.

:lol:
garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
This guy has asked me personal questions at least 3 times in this thread alone and countless times over the years. Seriously, this is not the first time he has tried to get my personal info on here. No joke; it’s happened at least 50 times now. So creepy for an old dude.
For my own safety, I recently challenged him to post a pic and he sent it to me in a PM instead.
7eskfg.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bear Spray said:
bigsky33 said:
The guys who were first on depth chart left for better opportunities and landed with FBS schools. Good for them. Nothing to do with the guys behind them.

The trolls aren't listening to you, they don't want to, and they never will. The Griz used to lose players and egrizzers would call out 'next man up!'. It was incredible to watch, they never missed a beat. Tremendous team depth. The glory days these guys are still living in. Now they blame losses on injuries & bad officiating. The Cats have depth, great coaching, and a team and culture these guys can't stand - because it's working. Because they're beating the Griz. Because they're the dominant team. Because they're making deep playoff runs. Because MSU has what they don't. Remember last year when the MSU line was all new, young, and inexperienced? Remember last year when Vigan said the O-line would be better than the one they replaced? Remember last year when that same O-line blocked for an all time rushing record at MSU, with Ifanse on the bench? Depth, coaching, recruiting, culture. They'd rather be trolls than have a real discussion, especially if it involves facing the truth.

Great post! You hit the nail on the head. I think that is what makes it so painful for them over here, the fact that they really did used to be damn good most sports, and now MSU dominates them in almost everything. That has to sting.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Aaaand, to return the favor, things aren’ quite what they seem in the um program either. I notice your not so subtle jabs referring to the over the counter banned substance mistake made by one of our players.

Greatest supplement ever made. Defies science! I’m sure he was the only one.

poorgriz said:
Bear Spray said:
The trolls aren't listening to you, they don't want to, and they never will. The Griz used to lose players and egrizzers would call out 'next man up!'. It was incredible to watch, they never missed a beat. Tremendous team depth. The glory days these guys are still living in. Now they blame losses on injuries & bad officiating. The Cats have depth, great coaching, and a team and culture these guys can't stand - because it's working. Because they're beating the Griz. Because they're the dominant team. Because they're making deep playoff runs. Because MSU has what they don't. Remember last year when the MSU line was all new, young, and inexperienced? Remember last year when Vigan said the O-line would be better than the one they replaced? Remember last year when that same O-line blocked for an all time rushing record at MSU, with Ifanse on the bench? Depth, coaching, recruiting, culture. They'd rather be trolls than have a real discussion, especially if it involves facing the truth.

Great post! You hit the nail on the head. I think that is what makes it so painful for them over here, the fact that they really did used to be damn good most sports, and now MSU dominates them in almost everything. That has to sting.

That showed us! Thanks for all of the Bozeman State contributions to eGriz.com on this beautiful evening!

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Aaaand, to return the favor, things aren’ quite what they seem in the um program either. I notice your not so subtle jabs referring to the over the counter banned substance mistake made by one of our players. If some of the things I’m hearing about what some um players are involved in are true, it will make the Ortt thing look minuscule.

Oh this little gem of a post is just classic kitten. My uncle’s neighbors cousins girlfriend told me the U of M is having some major banned substance issues with their football players. Derp, da de derp. Believe it folks. You heard it here. Ortt’s mistaken OTC supplement is a minuscule problem compared to the ice berg that is going run smack dab into the Grizzly football program. Straight off the press from a Cat troll. Believe it. No really, believe it. I just can’t wait for the follow up post from Poor Griz. Derp. Derp. Look over here, there are no problems in Bozeman.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
7eskfg.jpg
I’m guessing you may have went to um for a minute but didn’t graduate.

Back